The Guild Watches Fairy Tail

AN: I don't own Fairy Tail or the characters. This is happening a month before they meet Lucy.

It was just a normal day at the guild. Natsu and Gray were fighting whenever Erza wasn't looking over at them. Erza was eating her cake, which everyone thought was best not to distrub her. Cana was drinking out of her barrel with some guys around her. Elfman was running around screaming "MAN" while his sister Mirajane walked around serving everyone with a smile. Loki was hitting on some girls.

Suddenly, there was a bright light and everyone was defensive of it. They were all tense. A lacrima ball floated out with a note attached. Natsu walked foward to grab the note when Erza hit him in the back of the head. "ARE YOU STUPID? WE DON"T KNOW WHAT THAT IS AND YET YOU STILL WALK TOWARD IT!" Erza screamed at him. "Sorry" Natsu was able to squeak out. "Enough. Erza read the note." the Master commanded. He was the only one Erza would listen to. "Ok" Erza replied taking the note off.

Dear Fairy Tail,

I know this may be a surprise to you, but I'm sending this note from the future, along with some tapes. The tapes are about your future when a girl will join the guild in about a month.

Everyone looked at each other. "I wonder if this girl is important to the story, you know, like the main character."Natsu wondered aloud. When they heard Natsu say something smart they were amazed. "E-E-Erza, d-did Natsu just s-say something s-s-smart?" Gray asked. Nasty growled at him. "Want to get hurt, ice princess?" "No, I'm not in the mood right now." Gray, the 'ice princess' replied smoothly. Natsu was about to punch him when Erza started reading again as a sign for them to stop.

This girl's name is Lucy. She teams up with one of you at first, or rather two, but then another two join with them.

"I wonder who she teams up with" Loke said. He wants to know what Lucy looked like. "Why does the letter correct itself?" Gray asked. "GRAY! YOUR CLOTHES!" Mira shouted. Gray swore and looked around for his clothes, putting them on once her found them. "Gray has a point though, it says she teamed up with someone, but then says that there are 2 of us. I wonder why." Erza pointed out. "I guess we just have to watch to find out." the Master said. Erza turned back to the letter.

You guys need to watch this, or some bad things will happen to Lucy and Fairy Tail.

From, a friend.

"Well, lets watch this, to prevent stuff from happening to our nakama (friends)" Natsu said, all fired up. "Why are you getting all fired up for this?" Gray asked. "Because we make new friends" Natsu replied smiling, not caring that Gray had sneered at him. "So, are we going to watch it?" the Master asked. Everyone cheered and nodded. "Ok, lets do this" Master said and started the first one.