Season 1: Episode 7

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail!

Special thanks to yilda14 for voting and commenting!

Please tell me how I did for this episode. I did the forming a bit different...

Everyone sat still and quiet for a change, waiting for the episode to start. There was nothing for them to talk about really, having gotten bored of talking about Erigor's plans in a meter of a few seconds. Master fast forwarded past the intro and song.

"Last time on Fairy Tail!" Natsu said. Erigor was shown laughing. All of the Fairy Tail mages were shown squaring off against the Eisenwald members. Erza and Gray were shown close up. Kageyama glares angrily.

"I knew you'd come, you Fairy Tail flies!" Erigor said angrily.

"What are you after, you fiend? What do you plan to do with the lullaby?" Erza asks as Erigor jumps up and floats in the air.

"Titania Erza?" A mage form Eisenwald asks, surprised. A blue magic circle surrounded Erza with her wearing armor.

"Circle Sword!" Erza yelled as she crossed the two swords in her hands and brought them down. She took a lot of the mages down.

"Erza's attacks are always strong!" Romeo points out with wide eyes.

"Thanks Romeo." Erza says.

"What's going on?" Someone in the crowd asked.

"The station is surrounded by wind..." Another said. An armored arm was shown trying to get through, only to be thrown back. It was Erza.

"You fools cannot escape from here." Erigor said and then the screen faded black.

"I really hate him." Natsu said angrily.

"I hate him more!" Gray said, turning it into a fight.

"There's no way you hate him more than me!" Natsu said. Gray shook his head, disagreeing with Natsu.

"Flame-brain!"

"Ice Princess!"

"Slanty Eyes!"

"Droopy Eyes!"

"STOP! Sit down. Shut up!" Erza ordered, causing the two to cower away and nod feebly. They both stopped, knowing Erza would hurt them if they didn't.

The outside was shown with the wind wall.

"Oshibana station." The narrator said. The Eisenwald mages were shown tied up and beaten.

"Erza." Everyone said in a positive tone.

"I said we don't know already... It's impossible!" One mage was saying as Erza held him up by his collar. "There's no way we could dispel the magic wind wall!"

"Erza!" A male voice was heard. Erza looked up.

"Gray? You're not with Natsu?" Erza asked.

"Did you really expect them to stay together?" Elfman asked.

"No." Erza said grumpily, wishing they did.

"We spilt up." Gray said. "And never mind that now! Eisenwald's real objective is the town down the line from here!"

"What?" Erza asked. The screen zoned in on Gray.