Season 1: Episode 2

Disclaimer: I'm so excited for this! I can't believe this is episode 2! I don't own Fairy Tail

"The Kingdom of Fiore..." The narrator said.

"Can we skip the intro?" Natsu asked. "Yeah, we've already seen it and we know about it, so it's not needed" Master said, and proceeded to skip the intro, past the song.

It started with a recap of the last showing. It showed Natsu and Lucy in the restaurant with Natsu's voice saying "Last time on Fairy Tail!" "You were looking for a dragon?" Lucy asked. "I feel sick..." Natsu said while on a train.

"They just had to put that in the recap" Natsu complained.

"I've been tricked!" Lucy exclaimed while looking at Bora, a slaver trader.

Natsu growled when he saw Bora's face.

"I won't forgive those who pretend to be from Fairy Tail!" Natsu shouted as it showed a recap of his fight. "That's going overboard" Lucy shouts in the aftermath of the fight. "Come join our guild" Natsu said as they were running away from the military. "Sure!" Lucy shouts.

"I still can't get why she was just like 'sure!' and went with it" Wakaba said. Everyone shrugged.

The screen turns black. Then the ERA was shown. "The magic Council, Era" the narrator said. A huge castle was shown.

"Why is this being shown?" Erza asked. She didn't like the council.

The castle was being zoomed in on, it going to the middle window. "Those idiots from Fairy Tail are at it again!" Someone shouted.

"Idiots and proud" Natsu shouted, while the rest of the guild cheered him on.

"This time they've destroyed half a port!" the guy complained.

They all looked at Natsu. "What?" He asks. They just shake their heads.

"Now they've done it" Another council member said. "I quite like those bunch of fools, personally" A blue haired man said. He had a red tattoo around his left eye.

Erza gulped. Seigrain. He always reminded her of Je- her childhood friend.

And old man standing next to a young women with black hair said "Indeed they are quite the fools, yes" as he nods.

Master smiles. "That one's an old friend of mine" he said. "So he won't mind us much."

"But they've assembled many wizards of talent and ability" he continued on to say good points of the Fairy Tail guild.

The master smirked. "Yes we have" he said. All of the guild members cheered. It's never quiet in there.

"I guess you take the good with the bad" Someone says. "Just leave them be" Another says. "Without those fools, this world would be nothing" the blue haired guy talks again. He says this with an evil smile.

"I have a sense of foreboding" Cana said. They all looked weary. Cana was never wrong about stuff like this. Erza looked serious, trying to figure things out.

Natsu and Lucy are shown in front of the guild doors.

"YAY! We'll finally meet Lucy" Levy shouted in joy. They all cheered. Even Loke. Maybe Lucy will help him end his pain.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Happy said to Lucy. Lucy gasps as she takes in the guild. The title page is shown. "Fire Dragon, Monkey, and Bull!" Happy read the title.