Season 1: Episode 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail!

After everyone had eaten, they all sit down to continue to watch. Mira glanced at Natsu to see him fidgeting and smiled. "Natsu, I'm sure Lucy will be fine" she said in a sisterly way. "I know, I just want to make sure" he replied, and then his attention was moved to the lacrima, where Master had fast forwards a head of the introduction and the opening song.

"Last time on Fairy Tail!" Natsu said as Lucy was shown in her maid outfit and Natsu and Happy looked shocked. The client was shown saying "The reward is 2,000,000 jewel." The first maid the met was shown jumping and yelling "Intruder spotted!"

"I like this little recaps" Mira said. "Yeah, it really helps after you take a short break" Makao said.

Natsu is shown kicking the maid with a foot that's on fire screaming "You're so annoying!" Everlue is shown appearing out of the ground saying "I won't give you the book!" Natsu was shown swallowing up flames as Lucy said "I can't believe that Daybreak contained this sort of secret!"

"Their faces when they saw that..." Romeo trailed off laughing. They all remember the guys faces and laughed too.

"Now that I've eaten, I'm all revved up!" Natsu shouts. The two guys are shown shaking in fear of Natsu. The mansion explodes form Natsu's attack. The town stares in shock. Then, the screen fades black.

"Recaps are over!" Natsu cheered, now getting to the next part.

The two guys are shown smoking from the hair and mouth. "What the heck kind of wizard is he?" the shorter one asked. "Mommy, I can see fairies..." the taller one said.

They all cracked up laughing. "That's what you get from fighting Fairy Tail mages" the Master said proudly. They all cheered.

Natsu was shown standing next to the first maid they met, the one Everlue called Virgo. "What a mess" Natsu said turning. "Guess I should go find Lucy"

"You guess?" Mira asks suggestively. Natsu looks at her with his eyebrows together, looking really confused.

"Who were those guys, anyway?" Natsu asks.

"Now you ask?" Everyone sweat-drops.

"...we're mercenaries" they say but Natsu just walks away ignoring them. The maid's eyes glow yellow.

"That might be a problem" Romeo says. "Nah" Natsu says.

The screen then goes to Lucy and Everlue. "An enemy of literature?" Everlue asks. "A sophisticated, cultures, individual such as me, myself and I?"

They all snort. "That's the opposite of him" Cana said.

"Anyone who's happy to have a collection of those freakish maids isn't cultured!" Lucy said angrily."There is nothing to mock of my beautiful blonde maids!" Everlue yelled tightening his grip on Lucy.

"Beautiful maids?" Wakaba asks as everyone sweat-drops.

He moves Lucy forward, causing her to scream. "A treasuew map?" he asks looking at the book.

"He better stop hurting my friend" Natsu said with a glare.

"A spot to hide valuables? What kind of secret does this book hold? Tell me!" he commands. Lucy is shown closing her eyes in pain. "Tell me or I'll snap your arms in two!" he threatens.

"That's harsh" Makao said. Natsu growled "He's hurting and threatening my friend. I'll burn him to a crisp!"

Lucy gaps but then turns and sticks her tongue out at Everlue. Everlue's face is shown while he smirks evilly. He has Lucy on the ground. "This girly doesn't get her situation!" he says.