Season 1: Episode 8

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail!

Hey guys! I have important topics to discuss. 

1.) I'm thinking about bringing Lucy in to watch the episodes but I'm not sure when. I'm also thinking about bringing a young Lucy in, maybe around the age of 10. That's when her mom died, right? Anyway, what do you think of this idea? 

2.) Do you guys want me to do the filler episodes? I don't mean the arcs (anything three or more episodes), I'll do those. I mean the episodes, for example, the next one. Or episodes 19 and 20. Or, episodes 49 and 50 (the one when Mira tells Lucy Natsu might like her... I love this episode.) I know most of these are far away, but it's for future reference.

I might just do the filler episodes, even if I get more reviews or PMs saying not to. I just wanted your opinion. 

Thanks for the comments!

Well, enough of my rambling. Enjoy!

Oh, and I've realized I've been spelling Macao wrong. I'm going to change that from now on.

Read and comment (pretty please).

Master fast forwarded the showing past the intro and the song once again. Everyone was patiently waiting, wanting to see what happens next.

"Seriously. These need to end in better places!" Natsu once again said.

"We get it Natsu, and we all agree. Why do you keep saying it?" Mira asked him.

"Because." Natsu mumbled, not saying anything else.

"It's ready! Let's start!" Master yelled, getting everyone's attention on the screen.

"Last time on Fairy Tail!" Natsu's voice was heard as Erza was shown with her huge horn.

"I want the two of you to lend me your power." Erza said, hands on her hips while she looked at Gray and Natsu.

"I still can't believe they teamed up. You'd think that Natsu would refuse teaming up with Gray even if Erza was forcing him." Macao said.

"But Dad, it's Erza. He doesn't go against her." Romeo argued.

"But he wouldn't want to team up with Gray. I'm surprised his fear for Erza was more."

"I guess I see your point..."

"Will you come with me?" Erza asked. Natsu and Gray were shown glaring at each other with a red-orange background.

"Make a team..." Natsu thought.

"...with him?" Gray finished the thought, the background turned blue behind him. Then it went to when they were sitting on the train and Erza pulled Natsu into her, hitting his head on her armor.

Everyone winced. "Still looks painful." Levy said.

A train car exploded. Erza slapped Natsu.

"Why was I slapped?" Natsu asked.

"Because you let Kageyama go." Cana told him.

"Like an wimp." Gray shouted after.

"Do not start fighting!" Erza warned them.

The Master was shown in shock as he thought "We're in deep trouble!" He then falls onto his back. The screen fades to black. A flash of golden light appears and fades. The lullaby flute was shown with an ominous background.