Season 1: Episode 1

I don't own Fairy Tail or anything in bold (which goes along with the episode as best as I can)!!!!!! I wish I did. Here's the first episode:

The whole guild settled down to start the viewing. Master had set up lacrima vision in a way that you could see it where ever you sat. They were all talking about what this would be about. They were trying to think of who Lucy teams up with, what will happen, what magic she has, and how powerful she is. Once Master had everything ready, he used his magic to grow to silence everyone. "We can now start the first tape."

The first scence was the introduction, explaning the kingdom of Fiore.

"Why do we need to watch this part?" Natsu asked. "It's made for everyone, so there may be people who don't live in Fiore." Erza explained. "But everyone knows of Fiore." Natsu argued. Erza just glared, which caused Natsu to give up.

The screen shows a map with all the guilds in Fiore. Then, Happy is shown flying through the sky.

"HEY! LOOK! IT"S ME!" Happy shouted. Natsu groaned. "Why is Happy shown first. I wish I was or this Lucy person was. I want to know what she looks like." The whole guild dissolved into laughter as Natsu realized what he said. "Not that I have an interest in her." he argued. "Yeah, yeah. Lets continue" Gray said, ignoring the angry fire mage in the background.

"In past times... no, even now, it's still creating legends..." the narrator was saying.

"I bet the narrator is talking about our guild" Mira said happily. They all cheered. "I can't wait for this to actually start" Laxus grumbled impatiently. He wished this would get moving so he could finish and leave. He didn't want to be stuck in the guild for too long.

The narrator continued to say "The name is...Fairy Tail" as the screen closed up on Fairy Tail.

All the members cheered. Yes, including Laxus.

The opening song was then played.

"I think that song was pretty good" Gildarts said. They all agreed.

The end picture of Gray, a blonde girl, Natsu, Erza, and Happy is shown.

"Who is that blonde girl?" Natsu asked, really dense. "You're so dense, it's probably this Lucy chick" Loke said in reply. They all looked closer at her. "I think she's cute" A lot of the males said Natsu felt this feeling in his chest that he didn't know how to describe. He felt like he had to protect this girl and had to find this girl soon. He shrugged it off for now, since he wanted to watch the tape.

The sceen was Hargeon port. Then, it went to the ttrain station. A worker was trying to get someone's attention.

"HA! Someone's probably asleep" Natsu laughed. "With his luck, it's probably Natsu" Jet laughed, with everyone else joining in. "What'cha say Jet?" Natsu asked loudly. He was offended. Natsu got up and ran to kick him but the Master stopped him saying "We don't have time for this Natsu, we need to watch this." Natsu groaned but sat back down.

Happy pops up on the screen. He is shown trying to wake up Natsu, who is down for the count due to motion sickness.

"See, it is Natsu" Jet defended himself from before. Natsu just grumble that it wasn't his fault that he got motion sickness

The worker is worried and asks if he's ok, which Happy says yes, since it happens all the time. Natsu looks like he's going to puke and swears that he'll never ride a train again.

"Like always" Happy says. "I do not always say that" Natsu said angriliy. Now, everyone was laughing at him.

Then Happy is shown by the door of the train saying "If the information is correct, Salamander should be in this town. Lets go."