Getting ready for the camp-Chapter 4(Final Part)

Ah,fuck.I only have 2 dollars left.I guess I'll have to buy biscuits.Oh,wait.Mom sent me a message.

"Mark,I'll make chicken with mashed potatoes and pomegranate salad."

Oh,ok.Guess I'll eat at home.That's better than biscuits!Anyway,as I head to my home I see two birds cuddling.Pfff.Even animals have their lover.Welp.That sucks.After 2 minutes,I arrive at my home.I gently open the door and I see Thomas,my older brother,on the couch.

"Thomas!"

"Mark!"

We shake hands,then hug.

"How are you?"

"To be honest,I'm better than a week ago!What are you doing here?"

"Oh,mom told me that you're going on a school camp.So I came here to help you packing the things you'll need!"

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome-um,bro?Is that how's it's called?"

"Yeah!!!"

We start laughing so badly.

"Ok.Then let's go upstairs and pack everything you need.I see you bought something,too.Are those things for the camp?"

"Yeah.We'll be in the Los Angeles,and we will probably have walks and campfires in Beverly Hills."

"That's cool."

"Yeah.Let's go."

I grab the things I got from the sports shop and we go to my room.

"Ok,you're gonna need shirts,pants,shorts,T-shirts,underwear,shoes,boots,hoodies,I mean,you'll need a lot of things!"

We pack everything in a big suitcase,even a little teddy bear that holds a pride heart(well mom bought it for me when I was little because I liked rainbows a lot...who even knew I'll be gay!)

"Whoa!That was a lot!"

"I know!Let's go downstairs to see if mom baked that chicken."

It smelled like heaven!I was most  excited about the salad.I don't know why.

"It smells delicious!Can we eat?"

"I don't know,can you?"

Me and Thomas were laughing so loudly.

"Ok.There you go!Enjoy!"

"Thank you!"

While we eat,Felix sends me a message.

"Sorry,Mark.I don't think I'll go to the camp with you.She got me an empty IPhone box again. Sorry,man :("

Oh,fuck.Welp.I'm fucked.I'll be alone in this fucking camp.I better not tell mom.But Thomas sees my surprised face.

"Mark...Is everything ok?"

"Yeah,yeah.I found a meme from a game ."

"Ahaaaaaaaaa...I understand."

After we eat,we play a little bit on my PS3 and then we go to bed,because it was like 11 PM.

"Night,Thomas!"

"Night,Mark!"

I still think about how it will be in the camp.But I hope it will be great.

End of the 4th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
I got out of the hospital,so I'll be able to write more.Hope you liked this chapter.No more Mark in the second chapter,just Jack ;).I will write the next chapter on Monday.

Stay awesome,bros.