Old Friend-Chapter 17

As the car where Mark was vanishes,I take a photo of it.It was black and the word "F.E.K."was on it.When I go back in the hotel,again,no one was there.It was empty.So it looked like I was on my own now.I went to my room,grabbed some stuff,put it in my backpack,and then I left.I take my phone out of my pocket,then I go on Google.I search F.E.K. and it shows me the same cars I saw earlier.But that wasn't helping.I didn't need some photos of some black cars.I turn off my phone and put it in my backpack.I start shouting and running.

"Hello?Is anyone here?Hellooooo?"

No one was responding.I decide to call the police.I take my phone and type 911.And finally,someone answers.

"Hello,this is 911,what emer-----Jackie,Jackie!If you want your friend back into one piece,you have to do what I say."

"W-Who the hell are you?"

''Oh,you know me.But I don't want you to know who I am....yet....."

"W-What do you want?LET ME HEAR MARK!"

"Oh,look,Mark.You're friend wants to hear you!Or should I say....boyfriend?"

I suddenly hear Mark.His voice sounded very weak and....broken.

"J-Jack...I........miss.....you...."

I start to cry.

"What do you w-w-want..."

"If you want him,you have to take his place,or give me 5 million dollars.If you don't,he will go to Brazil,where all the other people from the hotel are.And somethin bad will happen..."

"But where are--"

And he hangs up.I'm so fucked up.What the fuck am I gonna do...

"HEY!I HEARD SOMEONE SHOUT!ARE YOU THERE?''

"YES!I'M HERE!"

I see a familiar face.It was Phil,an old friend.We were best friends in elementary school.

"Phil!What are you doing here?"

"I was on holiday with Dan.You remember him,right?"

"Yeah.Wait...are you like...a thing?"

"Yeah.Wait,why are you crying?"

"Oh.It's n-nothig..."

"C'mon,tell me!"

"Well,my b-boyfriend Mark was kidnapped and I d-don't know where he is...."

"Dan was,too,but I know where he is."

"W-wait?!Where is him?"

"He is in the Notre Dame Academy.Your boyfriend Mark is probably there,too."

"What are we waiting for?L-Let's go!"

End of the 17th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.Look,I'm sorry that I didn't write for a long time,but I'll get this straight:my dad bought a new router and it's working like fuck.Tomorrow or on Monday I will upload the 18th chapter.

Stay awesome,bros