A romantic night-Chapter 14

We jump into the pool.Water was everywhere.Aaaaand the rose petals too.After we jump,we get out of the pool and put some goggles on from one of the boxes that was there.

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

We jump into the pool again.We were swimming underwater and it was so fun!Right when I wanted to turn to Mark,he kissed me.It was so incredible,because,hey,he kissed me underwater!I was kinda surprised,but finally I started to kiss back.Then we got out of the pool.

"Whooaa!"

"Hahaha,did you enjoy that?"

"A-Actualy,I d-did enjoy that..."

He started to blush,and seeing him blushing made me blush too.I lifted my head up.

"Good."

Then he kissed me.Again,a short kiss,before pulling me into the water.Bubbles started to come from the bottom of the pool.And the water started to become warmer.Later,steam was in the air.And love,too.

"Hey,Mark,wanna eat some fruit?"

"Yeah,sure!"

On the 2 sunbeds were 2 plates of fruit:papayas,mangoes,passion fruit,rambutan and even a big spiky fruit!Hm...I think that's that fruit called the Jackfruit.Wait.Jack-fruit.Coincidence?I think not!

"Wanna eat some Jackfruit,Mark?"

Mark was sitting on one of  the sunbeds.He was looking sexy,as always.And his chest was full of muscles,like his arms.

"I'd rather eat you than that thingy.''

And he pulled me into a kiss.After we kissed,I layed down on his chest and started cuddling.He was telling me about how he found out that he was gay.

"...And then Thomas asked me with a happy voice and kinda nervous look:

Are you gay,Mark?

And I was only twelve!I didn't even know what that meant!He explained me,then I found out that I'm gay!"

"Wait,but you said that you were crushing on girls too.That makes you bi,right?"

"I was bi...Welp.I'm bi,then!"

We start to laugh.We look at each other,then blush.I was still thinking about what mom will say after she finds out that I'm gay.And I'm kinda worried about that.But she isn't that religious,so I think it won't be a big deal...right?

End of the 14th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.Yeah,I know I'm late with this chapter.And I'm sorry :(.But as I said on my profile,the semester was ending so I had to hand in my notebooks and shits like that.Welp,next week I will upload new chapters daily,because I'm in a one-week holiday,and on Wednesday I will upload a 2000 or 3000 word-chapter.So,be ready!Starting with...Monday!

Stay awesome,bros