Hiding the truth-Chapter 22

(Holy shit.I didn't update anything for a lot of time.I don't have excuses for anything,because I'll just say it:I was very lazy to write another chapter and to be honest,it made me a little guilty.I just want to say that I'm sorry.Yeah,I know,you're mad at me,but I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.)

(Mark's POV)

We arrived at the airport.Me and Jack had to be in different planes,and that sucked a lot.At least I'll be able to see him more when I'll move to Ireland.We wanted to stay togheter,but we had to leave.

"Take care of you,ok?I don't want you to be hurt again."

"I will,Mark.Welp,looks like I have to lea-"

I wanted to hug him one more time before he left.And I suddely start crying...

"I love you,Sean..."

"I love you too,Mark."

"Bye..."

"Bye,ye rooster!And don't be sad!We can talk on Skype,right?"

"Yeah!Well,bye!At least for now.Have a great flight!"

"You too!"

I had to get to my plane too,so I left.Once I arrive in the plane,I take a seat and start thinking abou how my whole life changed in just one week.I start texting mom.

"Hey,mom?"

"Mark!How are you?"

"I'm in the plane.I...wanted to ask you something."

"What?"

"When are we going to move to Ireland?"

"In one month.Why?"

"Just asking.I gotta go.Bye!"

"Bye!"

Great.Another month in hell.Fuck school...I'm sure I'll get bullied.Again...

(Jack's POV)

I just can't wait to go home.Staying with Mark was amazing,but I couldn't stay anymore.My stomach wound is healing,but it hurts even if I turn around a little.That rooster cares about me a lot.I hope I'll get to talk to him on Skype when I arrive.I'm kinda worried about him.His leg is pretty wounded,and his body...it's full of bruises.I really want to sleep,maybe it will make my stomach not hurt so bad.

(5 minutes before the plane lands)

"Attention,please!We have almost arrived at our destination,Ireland.I ask all of you to fasten your seatbelt."

Looks like I'm back home.Wait.How am I gonna fasten my seatbelt if my stomach hurts?I'll just hold my chair.

"We have landed.Have a great day in Ireland!"

I take my stuff and carefully leave the plane.And then,I see her.

"My sweet boy!How are you feeling?Does your stomach hurt?"

"Hi,mom.It hurts a little."

"Come,let me help you with your luggage."

"Can I call my friend,Mark?"

"Not untill we get back home!I got you  pizza with pineapple on top."

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome."

(Mark's POV)

I arrived home 1 hour ago.I unpacked all my stuff,and put Jack's plushie at my studying desk.

"Mark!Come here!"

"I'll be there in a minute!"

I carefully go downstairs,with my leg still hurting.

"Yes,mom?"

"I wanted to talk to you about that boy,Sean."

She grabs the remote and turns on the TV.A reporter starts talking.

"We are here at the Notre Dame Academy,Los Angeles,where a police cooperation occured.We are going to talk to one of the witnesses,Mark Fischbach.Good afternoon,Mark.Tell me,how did you get here?"

"Me and my boyfriend were in a hotel,because we were in a camp.The hotel was empty.My boyfriend,Jack,the boy who was shot,went to our room to grab some money because we wanted to go to a beach.Right before he came,a guy put me in a car and we ended up here.Dan was here before me,so he is more hurt then me."

"Thank you!Goodbye!"

"Bye."

"The police and some F.B.I. investigators  will take care of this case.Amanda,back to you."

I freeze instantly.

"Son,are you gay?"

"Gay?What?No,no,I'm not gay."

"Then why did you say that Sean is your boyfriend?"

"I was dizzy,you know!I think I accidentally said that he's my boyfriend."

"I don't really believe you,but we'll talk about this at dinner,with Thomas.I'll go to the supermarket to buy something.Ok?"

"...Ok."

Tom already knows I like boys...But if I tell them I'm bi,mom will probably not accept me.I should talk to Jack about this.I open my laptop.

"He said something about Skype."

I call him on Skype,and he responds.

"Yeah?"

"Hey.What's up?"

"Nothing really important.I came back home,mom won't stop talking about Emma and Francis,my friends from school are asking me if I'm gay,and now I'm resting in my bed."

"Are you home alone?"

"Yeah,why?"

"My mom asked me why I called you my boyfriend on TV.She wants me to tell the truth at dinner,today."

"We should both come out when you come to Ireland."

"Yeah,you're right."

"Sean?"

"My mom got home.Talk to you later,ok?"

"Ok.Bye."

"Bye.Love ya!"

"Love you too."

I guess I won't come out today.

End of the 22nd chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.I will probably upload the next chapter this week or next week.

Stay awesome,bros.