Accident-Chapter 11(Part 1)

(Jack's POV)

Yesterday was amazing!Now,me and Mark are togheter,I think.And both of of us are gay!I wake up and look at the clock:it was 9:30 AM.And at 10 AM we had to be in the lobby!I look at Mark.I didn't want to wake up that lil' angel,but I had to.

"Mornin',sunshine!"

"M-mornin'...What time is it?"

"It's 9:30...Let's get dressed,we need to go into the lobby.....daddy."

As I said this,he started to blush.He's so cute when he's blushing.

"O-Ok..."

He grabbed his stuff.Right when he wanted to go into the bathroom,I grabbed his hand.

"Please,stay here."

Now,his face was as red as his hair.He looked at the floor,so that I won't see him blushing.I lifted his head up,gently and kissed him.It was a little kiss.We took our pajamas off and then,Mark jumped on me.We both ended up on the floor.We giggled a bit,then we kissed again.But now,it was a passionate kiss.I was on him,and,to be honest,I loved when I would feel his muscles.We were half naked,so we had to dress up.

"C'mon,Mr. Muscles,we have to dress up."

I dressed in a black and green T-shirt and my flamingo shorts.Mark was wearing a red T-shirt and some black shorts.

"You ready?"

"Yeah.Let's go!"

We went in the lobby.Everyone was there.

"Good morning,children!Today we will go have breakfast,then we will go to see all the interesting places of Los Angeles!"

End of the first part of the 11th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.This chapter is divided in 2 parts because I don't really have time to do 2 chapters today.I have time tomorrow,instead.I will upload the second part at 3 PM or 8 PM(because I'm going to someone's b-day party).

Stay awesome,bros.