A difficult day-Chapter 18

(Before I start,I just want to say that I'm not shipping Phil and Jack.I just didn't find a photo of them,so I just cut a photo with Dan,Phil and Jack.Enjoy the chapter :D!)

Me and Phil get ready to go to the Notre Dame Academy.

"Um,sorry for asking,but do you have a car?"

"Nope.We'll probably call an Uber."

"Ok."

Phil calls an Uber,and it arrives in 3 minutes.We go into the Uber.

"Good morning!Where do you wanna go?"

"Take us to the Notre Dame Academy."

It wasn't that far from the hotel,so we arrived in a minute.

"That'll be 5 dollars."

"Here.Goodbye!"

"Bye!"

We look at the Notre Dame Academy,thinking about our boyfriends being in danger.

"Are you ready,Jack?"

"Yeah.Let's go."

We go in the Academy.Then someone calls me.

"Hehehe....Looks like you two came...."

"Y-Yeah!Where are they?"

"In the science lab..."

On the left wall there was a map of the Academy.It looked like we had to go along the hall and then take the first right turning.

"Hey,Phil!Look!It's here!Come on,we need to hurry up!"

"Ok,ok..."

We start running.We could hear Mark and Dan screaming.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!...WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US..."

"Shut the FUCK UP!"

Then I hear a slap.We arrive at the door.

"Emma,open the door."

"Pff,ok.But fuck you,Francis.

Wait...I recognize this voice.As the door opens,I see....wait...is that my math teacher,Mr. Francis?And my cousin,Emma?

"YOU FOOKIN' BITCH!WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"None of your business.Oh,and is that your boyfriend?I'm so sorry,but your little boyfriend is taken."

"Pff,by who?"

"Kaitlyn."

"Like Mark would love you."

"Don't you see?He's our slave.And Dan too."

Mark had a big cut on his leg,that was bleeding,he had a blackeye and he was crying.Dan's arm was bleeding,and his leg was broken.They were both tied up to chairs.

"Sean,you're my favourite student,please,don't ruin that.He will be fine...in Hell."

"NO!WE WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!"

Phil wasn't saying anything.He was pretending that he was playing on his phone,but he was actually texting his mom to call the police and get here.

"Hey,you!What are you doing on that phone?"

"Just playing some Clash Royale.Wanna see?"

(I hate that game :l.)

"No,and you're cringe.What a loser...So,Sean,are you going to give us our money or take his place?"

Then I hear some police sirens.

"DID YOU CALL THE POLICE?"

"It's...complicated,Mr. Francis."

A group of policemen arrive in the science lab.

''STOP!PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!"

"IF YOU TAKE ONE MORE STEP FORWARD,I'LL SHOOT HIM RIGHT IN HIS FUCKING HEAD!"

He grabs a gun and puts it at my head.

"No...Jack..."

I could hear Mark's voice.It sounded broken,sad and weak.He could barely move or speak.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN!YOU'RE SURROUNDED!LEAVE HIM ALONE,OR I WILL FIRE!"

"NO!HE NEEDS TO GIVE ME MY MONEY!"

I try to get out of his hands,but I can't.Just then,I see one of the policemen aiming at his leg.

"NO!"

I feel pain in my stomach.I look down and see that my yellow and orange shirt turned red.I was shot.My vision starts to fade and in a second...I'm on the ground.I look one more second at Mark before I close my eyes.

(Mark's POV)

"JAAAAAAACK!"

The policeman who shot him,the other guy who trapped me here and that guy Phil who came here with Jack look at eachother.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

A policewoman unties me and Dan up.I rush to Jack.

"Jack,it's gonna be ok,it's gonna be ok,you're gonna be fine.JACK,WAKE UP!JACK!"

I see some paramedics coming.They took Jack and then went outside.I try to punch his math teacher in the face,but I was too weak.Emma,Kaitlyn and that Francis dude are all arrested.A young woman takes me and Dan outside to give us medication and to take care of us.There were lots of policecars,and a lot of people recording this.A man from BBC comes to me and asks me a question.

"How were you feeling there?"

"I was thinking about the worst.I was feeling dead already,and hopeless.I couldn't think about anything,just my family,my dog and my...boyfriend,he was the one that the policeman shot.I can't believe this happened to me.I have a lot of bruises on my body,and they hurt so much."

"We hope you'll get well.Have a nice day."

"Thanks,and same to you."

A police officer comes to me and asks me how I got here.

"Good afternoon,Mark.Tell me,how did you get here?"

"Me and my boyfriend were in a hotel,because we were in a camp.The hotel was empty.My boyfriend,Jack,the boy who was shot,went to our room to grab some money because we wanted to go to the beach.Right before he came,a guy put me in a car and we ended up here.Dan was here before me,so he is more hurt than me."

"Thank you!Goodbye!"

"Bye."

I wonder how's Jack.He is at the hospital as I heard.I hope he's ok.A man comes to me.

"Hello,Mark.I had to inform you that Sean is feeling better.And about those people from the hotel missing,they are safe.They had a special basement where they all hid."

"Thank you so much.And when can I go to the hospital?"

"Tomorrow."

"Ok.Goodbye."

"Goodbye!"

It looks like I will go and visit my green bean tomorrow.At least he's feeling ok.

End of the 18th chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you liked it.The next chapter will be uploaded this Friday.

Stay awesome,bros