Chapter 2

I pulled up to my job feeling 100% better. I cant stop thinking about Emma. She was beautiful. She had long dark brown hair and her eyes were crystal blue with long eyelashes. She's sleek and tall with pale china doll skin. Emma was simply...Gorgeous.

"Hey Reese!" said Frankie. She's my co-worker.

"Hello Frankie."

I walk to my desk and set my coffee down. I turn on my IMac computer. I need to learn more about her. I go onto a website thats only for Supernaturals to look up other Supernatural things like people,abilities,sicknesses so on and so forth. I type in Emma. There she is. Emma Jensen.

'Emma Jensen. Age:20. Sex:Female.

Supernatural:Vampire. Nationality:American.'

There it is. Vampire. No wonder why she was sending different vibes. Emma was reading me. No wonder I was so sick. I have never been read before. Her powers are very strong if they can reach me from that distance.

"Who's that?" asked Frankie. I exit the page fast. She doesn't know Im "different".

"Nobody. Anymore trips that need to be planned?"

"Yes. Emma Jensen called in for a trip San Diego,California." stated Frankie flipping through a manila folder. I nod and wave her off.

My mind is wondering all over the place. I need to get to know her personally. I think I found somebody. maybe emma will be that one person to change me. i feel so wrong to be jumping to conclusions but something feels right about her. i need to get to know her. fast.