Chapter 3

Here she is. Emma Jensen. She came in today to talk about her trip.

"Good Morn- Reese?" She asked as her crystal blue eyes traveled to my lime green ones. I scratch the back of my neck.

"Hello Emma. What brings you here?" i ask with a small smile.

"Well,I want to go to San Diego on vacation but without paying the amount I would with other airlines." Emma stated firmly.

"Have a seat." She sat down gracefully. I noticed that she had a floral skirt on that flowed perfectly with her body shape. Her dark brown hair pulled into a messy bun. Also her sunglasses stuck into her hair. Its now that I realize that the sun is shining in full effect.

"What is your budget Emma?" I asked.

From there,she purchased her ticket a fairly low cost thanks to my persuasion to the people at JetBlue.

"Hey Emma?"

"Yes Reese?"

"Would you like to go out to eat tonight?" I ask looking down and fiddling with a loose strand of my hair.

"Sure. Here's my number."she said without hesitation. which surprised me. i thought she would've said no or at least thought about it. i guess she trusts me.

We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. I watch as she approaches her car. I sigh. What if only hangs out with her own kind and won't like me? I shake it off. I dont want to use my powers on her. this is the first possible friend i have and i dont want to screw anything up. i want everything to be perfect.