《chapter 16》

before we get this chapter rolling, i wanna try out something! so, get 2 tabs open for youtube. in one tab, find the song 'LUNA' from the final fantasy 15 soundtrack and in the other tab, find 'song of stars' from the same ff15 soundtrack. you're gonna need these 2 songs later on if you want the true emotional wreckage.

thank you! you don't have to, i just felt like trying it with you guys~

- cute-namjoonie

[jimin's pov]

a hot flush ran over my face as i angrily closed the message, blind rage and jealousy simmering and bubbling beneath my skin. letting out a sharp sigh, i ran a hand through my hair and carried on walking towards the convenience store - this time with a different shopping list in mind.

the man at the counter greeted me with a soft hello and a slight nod. i hummed back in reply and headed to the alcohol section, curious eyes glancing over all of the amber bottles, followed by the gleaming emerald champagne that had the signature gold foil encased around the middle. the stench of bleach made my head spin a little bit, making me laugh bitterly at how much worse it would be tomorrow morning. i gripped onto a 6 pack of beer and grabbed two bottles of more beer for me and junghyun, strolling over to the cashier and handing him the alcohol. he chuckled lightly, scanning the beer and placing them into the cerulean bag with a messy print of the shop's logo and name. 

"14.75, please," the cashier mentioned, friendly eyes meeting mine. i rummaged through the depths of my pocket, awkward silence filling the store. i let out a broken laugh as my hand felt for a note, pulling out the bill and handing it to the man. 

"rough day?" he pondered, handing back the change, resting his arm atop the till and smiling widely. i locked eyes with him again, feeling a sudden pang of nausea in my stomach.

"ah, yeah... it's... complicated," i mumbled, nails scratching the back of my neck in an attempt to make my mind wander away from the video. the cashier laughed, tilting his head and pushing the bag with my drinks towards me. i gripped onto the plastic, lifting it up and hearing the melodic chiming of the cans and bottles hitting together. with a wave, i left the shop, heart slightly lighter than before.

[jungkook's pov]

i grinned, tongue finding my way inside another woman's mouth. the tang of alcohol mixed with the smoky flavour that remained thick in my mouth. she giggled when we pulled apart, her red lips smudged from the intense making out. i gripped onto her thighs, pulling them apart and smirking when she let out a soft yelp. i kissed up the side of her neck, sucking on the soft skin below her ear, feeling her arms wrap around my neck tighter. my black t-shirt stank of sweat from the earlier dancing and the uncomfortable warmth from other people's body heat. 

her gasps and moans became louder and worse as my actions increased, my hands finding more and more bare skin, savouring the feeling under my fingertips. she muttered something, but my mind was too hazy to process anything; drunkenness fuelling my every move; anger singeing my every kiss; regret soaking in every bite.

she laughed as she moved her hips closer to mine, body parts moving in disgusting synchronised movements. my eyes remained shut, heart thrumming and shattering with each beat.

"jungkook.. mmf," she mumbled.

"jimin ah - fuck, fuck, sorry i mean't," i tried, breaking away from her completely. her eyes filled rage and her hand came to meet my face with a harsh slap, her heel digging into my stomach as she kicked me off of her, forcing me to land on my ass in a drunken heap.