《chapter 14》

omg i promise you i'm not dead but i probably will be, seeing as half of you will want to kill me for not updating in about 2 months hahahahhaaa~~ i'm so so sorry! my new school had mini exam season and so i had to work really hard, even though i didn't really do well in physics or one of my maths tests :( but there's no point in crying over it now.. guess all i can do is learn from it! how's everyone else's school life going? hopefully none of you are too stressed about anything! i also would love to update tomorrow, but i'm not sure if that's going to be possible because i have friends around!

note about the story: this book might actually be coming to an end soon! been such a good time writing this and i feel like people won't actually expect the ending... (i hope!) drop a comment about what you think the ending might be like... who knows i could change my original plans if an idea sticks out a lot!

[jungkook's pov]

hearing the opening of a nearby door, i grumbled, hauling myself out of the warmth of the sheets that were coiled around me. swinging my legs over, i smiled slightly at the familiar quiet of the room, but my grin faltered when i heard conversation from the other side of the thin walls, making me roll my eyes and want to walk out and tell the people to quiet down. huffing, i got up and felt the cool doorknob beneath my fingertips, pushing it and opening the door to the corridor. 

my eyes widened, meeting my brother's own gaze. anger licked and swirled inside me, threatening to be spat up in a string of harsh words, before a sweet giggle rang out and a foot stepped out of the apartment. i watched as junghyun was quick to grab jimin's face, pressing his palm firmly against his eyes. jimin was clearly shocked, mouth falling open and a silent shriek dripping from his thick lips. grunting, i turned my head to look to the left, averting the look i was getting from my brother. 

"what? didn't know i lived here or something? what the fuck is your problem... don't you know how to leave me alone or something? seeing the both of you just - just pisses me right off," i spoke through gritted teeth, stare now focusing animalistically on my brothers eyes. we both mirrored each other's anger, brown eyes deepening with an inky black hatred. suddenly, small sobs rang out through the quiet corridor, followed by the shy peeks through parted curtains by onlookers. jimin's tears leaked through the small gap between junghyun's hand and jimin's plushy, red cheeks. 

"ah... ah is that - that jungkook-kie?" jimin stuttered weakly, raising his tiny hands and peeling away my brother's palm from his face. a weak smile crossed his face, making my anger falter for a second, before the familiar heat returned and forced me swalloe my guilt thickly. jimin continued to watch me, tears welling up and spilling freely as he choked back another sob. his feet quivered slightly, before he tentatively stepped towards me. junghyun stammered his name, before jimin shook his head to quiten my brother.

"ah, listen- ," jimin started, hand outstretched in my direction, but i flinched away. my eyes glazed over with a sheen of anxiety, but all resolution faded when his hand brushed against my face. my larger hand gripped his wrist, cheek burning and flaming where his hand made contact. furrowing my brow, i stared straight into his eyes, watching fear and shock cloud over his vision. he whimpered when my grip tightened, attempting to step backwards and back to junghyun, but my hand was locked on tightly.

"jungkook! oi! jungkook let go of him, you're hurting him!" i heard junghyun yell at me. i cocked my brow, intimidating jimin further.

"me? hurting him? why don't the both of you take a fucking step back and see that all of us have been hurt here. jimin? hurt? don't make me laugh. you're just clouded by this apparent 'love' that is actually obsession, but you're too fucking dense to get it. all you did was use my brother while you moaned under me, jimin, so don't act like some bitchy victim. and i don't know about you, but if you weren't fucking my goddamn brother, i'd attempt to actually try it on with you again. but you know what? a self centered cheat like you doesn't really deserve much; you know, you've ruined me and my brother but you won't focus on that would you? you'd focus on using a good guy to have a roof over your head. so you know what? maybe me and my brother aren't so different after all, 

we obsess over little whores like you. "

and with that, i dropped his little, limp wrist and heard his breath hitch, before slamming my door.

i gripped the loose strands of my hair, cringing slightly when i heard junghyun comforting a crying jimin.

soooo, those opinions on ending ideas? have they changed? drop a comment! it can be about the ending, the chapter... even how your day was~~ until next time, loves!

- cute-namjoonie ♡