Taylor Thinks You're Cheating

"Hey babe" Taylor says as he pecks my lips. "Hi" "So what do you wanna do for dinner?" "Umm you wanna just order some Chinese?" "Sounds good I'll call" After Taylor orders he makes his way over to the couch where I was. He sits down and wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. I giggle before standing up. "Where're you going?" He wined and I giggle again. "I just gotta go take a shower I'll be right back" I kiss his cheek and walk out of the room and into the bathroom. After I got out of the shower and got dressed I saw Taylor with my phone in his hand and he looked furious. "Who the hell is Josh and why does he wanna know the next you guys can get together?!" "No Taylor it's not like that he's my lab partner!" "Yeah right I can't believe I ever trusted you!" "Well if that's how you feel then just leave!" I ran upstairs and slammed the door as hard as I could. I could feel my heart shatter in my chest. I can't believe he doesn't trust me after everything we're been though. I saw a picture of the two of us and threw it across the room hearing the glass shatter. I slid my back down against the wall and started sobbing into my hands, cradling my legs. When suddenly I hear a soft knock on the door "(Y/N) baby please let me in let's talk about this" Taylor's voice called. But I didn't respond, so he just came in. He saw the shards of the broken picture frame scattered all over the floor and sighed. He sat down next to me and gathered me in his arms. I started sobbing into his chest. "Shhh it's ok" his soothing voice cooed. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you baby I just overreacted I'm just afraid of losing you babe I love you so much and I never want to lose you" I look up at him with my tear stained face. "You'll never lose me Taylor I love you way too much to ever hurt you like that" "I know I love you so much baby" "I love you too" He wiped away my tears with his soft hands and pulled me in for a kiss. His lips were soft and sweet. When we pulled back he looked into my eyes and said "so food?" I laughed and nodded. I'm so lucky I have this idiot in my life.