lazy day with cam

'ugh you literally have no food' you

complained to your boyfriend Cameron. 'well sorry Me and Nash haven't had time to go grocery shopping yet' 'well then let's go now' 'alright'. you guys got in the car and drove to the grocery store. you guys got a whole bunch of junk food and some fruit and vegetables just so people wouldn't think you guys were crazy😂. when you got home you were both really tired so you got out all the junk food and got a bunch of blankets and laid on the couch cuddling and watching netflix. you guys decided to watch white chicks. halfway through the movie cameron decides to start tickling you. you burst out laughing and squirm to get out of his grasp 'c-cam stop I c-can't breath!' you tried to get out grasp but it was no use. 'say you love me first!' 'I love you!' you gasped. he stopped tickling you and you tried to catch your breath. 'I love you too' he smiled and kisses your cheek. 'you're an idiot' you said and punched him lightly on the arm. he chuckled and wrapped his arms around you and you finished watching the movie. by the time the movie was you over had fallen asleep so cameron carried you to his room and you guys fell asleep together in his bed.