Prom with taylor

Y/N POV:

Today was prom day, the day I've been waiting for forever and now its finally here. I was going with my boyfriend of 2 years Taylor, yes the vine famous Taylor Caniff every girl falls for. I got distracted from my thoughts when I got a text from Taylor 'can't wait for tonight can't wait to see how beautiful you're going look😘' I smiled at his text an answered back, it was 5:00 and prom started at around 7, I invited my best friends cause we were all going get ready and help each other out. I was wearing a red puffy and sparkly Dress I was in love with it, my shoes was black open toe heels! One of my friends did my makeup while my other friend did my hair it looked perfect. We were all ready to go to prom Taylor and his friends who were taking my friends were all ready, Taylor was wearing a tux with a red bow toe to match my dress, we walked down the stairs Taylor walked up to me and gave me a hug an a kiss he whispered in my ear 'you look beautiful Y/N' 'you don't look so bad yourself Caniff I whispered back. We took group pictures and single pictures and headed to prom, we got to prom and it was already packed we started dancing when a slow song came on Taylor took my hand and asked if he can have this dance I obviously said yes and we both slow dance when all of a sudden taylor leaned in and kissed me I kissed back. 'I love you Y/N, you looked absolutely gorgeous today' 'thank you taylor you looked handsome today I must add' I smiled and pecked his lips. The rest of the prom was just me and Taylor dancing and laughing, best night ever.