Justin imagine

Y/N POV

You were sitting in the living with justin you guys didn't know what to do until 'hey justin you wanna go do water balloons?' 'Yesss let's do it' you guys went in the backyard, filled the balloons and started throwing them. You threw one at Justin's chest and he threw one at your stomach. That keep going for seemed like forever you couldn't find justin anywhere until you felt water being poured onto your head you turned around and saw justin smiling hard you rolled your eyes and you weren't really mad you just wanted to act mad, since justin always pranks you, you wanted to get him back you thought this would be the perfect way. Justin followed you to were you where 'babe I'm sorry I thought you were going laugh.. Please I'm sorry Y/N' you didn't say anything nor did you look at him. 'Really silent treatment. Ugh Y/N' you looked at him and he was staring at you, he had sad eyes you couldn't take it anymore 'aww justin I'm kidding I can't be mad at you I love you to much' 'you're a real pain in the ass you know that, but I guess I love you too' you both just laughed and went in the house changed then watched Netflix all day.

•School starts tomorrow 😫 sorry if I don't write stuff that much 😩❤️ school ruins lives😂✌️•