Hoco with Sammy

I woke up on Saturday and as always I automatically picked up my phone I saw a text for sammy that said 'good morning princess get ready and meet me at the park at 12:00😘' it was 9:30 so I got out of bed and got in the shower. after I finished showering I got out and wrapped a towel around my head and body. then I brushed my teeth and I went to my bedroom and plugged in my straightener. I put on some shorts and a tee-shirt while I did makeup I let my hair out of my towel and let it air dry. I did my everyday makeup and straightened my hair. then I went to pick out my outfit. I put on a pair of black leggings and a gray red and blue crop sweater that read 'carpe diam' across it and my black combat boots. then I went downstairs and ate breakfast. by the time I finished it was 11:45 so I grabbed my phone and made my way to the park. I finally made it to the park and saw Sammy sitting on the park bench. I went behind him and put my hands around his eyes 'guess whoo' I said trying to hold back laughter 'hmm i don't know, is it Y/N' Sammy said laughing. You took you hands away from his face and gave him a hug, you sat next to him on the bench and asked him why he wanted to go to the park 'so Y/N I have something to tell you' 'are you breaking up with me?' You asked worried 'no why would you every think that beautiful' you smiled and looked down 'look I wanted to ask you to homecoming... So will you go to homecoming with daddy Sam?' 'Oh my gosh, of course I'll go to homecoming with you.. Daddy Sam' you both started laughing. Sammy had kissed you on the lips and the rest of the day you guys were acting like little kids.