t w o

Laura's POV ~>

(Laura's Dream)

I was sitting underneath the stars when I noticed I wasn't alone.

"Aren't they beautiful, babe," someone asked me. Without knowing who they were I smiled and nodded. I glanced up at the person. They were blonde. Hm.

The boy kissed the top of my head. I smiled and leaned into his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer, if that was even possible.

I was really close to him, and I wasn't sure who it was. So I asked,

"Hey I need your full name for this thingy I'm doing. Mind writing it down?" I asked, handing him paper.

"Sure," he said and wrote. I took it back from him and glanced at the name.

Ross Shor Lynch.

Then I woke up.

(End of dream)

"AHHH," I said screaming. Luckily the cafeteria was loud otherwise I'd have all eyes on me. "Woah girl, are you okay?" my best friend Maia asked in her aussie accent. (A/N- in the other book yes Maia was a devil, but here they're besties. Sound good? lol k.)

"Yeah, just a weird dream," I told her. Maia moved here with me. Well, our families moved to Miami all at once, but we're not actually living together. "Okay," she laughed.

I was about to say something when blondie came up to me. I rolled my eyes, but he sat down anyways.

"Hey babe, looking good," he said putting his arm around me. I took his arm off me and replied. "First of all I'm not your babe and second of all, I'm not your friend so that means you can't compliment me on what I'm wearing," I said.

I looked at Maia and we did our handshake. Then I turned back to Ross. "You're free to leave now," I told Ross.

"What?" he asked, feeling shocked. I rolled my eyes and got up, but Ross pulled me back down. He leant into my ear and whispered.

"I can tell anyone they look gorgeous no matter what kind of relationship we have," he said, sending chills down my spine. "Now look at me beautiful," he told me,

I looked at him.

And the next thing I know his lips are on mine.

Ross's POV ~>

Yes! Kissed Laura, I think she likes it too, But it's not like every other kiss I've had, it feels different,

Then she pulls away.

"What the hell?" she yelled at me. "Sorry," I said. What? I never say sorry,

"What did you say?" she asked me. "I said I was sorry," I told her. She wide eyed me. "Whatever, just stay on your side of the cafeteria," she told me.

She was about to walk off when I told her something. "Oh hey Laura/" I asked her.

"What?" she asked annoyed.

"I'll catch you when you fall," I told her. I laughed inside my head but she looked at me confused.

"O-kay?" she said and walked out with Maia.

Little did she know that I meant I'll catch her when she falls in love with me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Okay, sorry short chapter. But the next chapter is gonna be good I swear!

Who else is waiting for a new A&A? Like cmon already Disney we wanna see it!

And thank you all so much for all the other reads on my other story. Never thought I'd hit 2.5k!

Love you,

-haileexoxo