t w e n t y

Ross's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's absolutely beautiful. I have to admit that at first we did hate eachother and I just wanted to date and dump her like all the others, but she beat me. She beat my heart, and honestly that's what I'm greatful for. I try to focus on things, but my mind drifts away to somewhere that I can't keep up with, and that place is always Laura.

She's always what I think about, there's never a moment that she isn't all I think about. I smile at the mention of her name, I smile at the mention of her hair, the mention of her anything.

Laura, Laura Marie Marano.

She fricken turned my world upside down.

I always thought I'd have my way with any girl I wanted, I never thought that love really did exist, and yet now, here I am, absolutely in love with the girl who hated me, who I hated, but now am in love with.

It's been three months since I found out about my siblings being alive, and now we've reformed a band, and things are better than they ever have been.

And for Laura and I? We've never been happier. We spend every last dying minute of our days together and when I'm away on tour or something, somehow we manage to hold a steady relationship.

It's weird to think that we once hated each other, and now we love each other.

Today is our three month aniversary and and I'm gonna try to not screw things up because I've been known to do that kind of thing, but I won't this time.

I hope

~~~~~

I ring the doorbell to Laura's house and then to decide to just walk right in. "Hi Audrey," I said to Laura's Aunt who has been her gurdian ever since her parents died. "Hi Ross, and sweetie I told you to call me Auntie," she said, smiling at me. "You look very nice Ross," she said sarcastically referring to my outfit of a v-neck and jeans with my converse.

"Thanks Auntie," I replied. "I didn't want to dress up fancy because I'm not going to be cliche and take her to some expensive Itallian Restaurant and not even have a good time, I want this to be special," I told her. She smiled at me.

"You're a keeper Ross," she said, turning back to her newspaper and cup of tea she was holding. I go into the fridge and get some juice and strawberries when Laura comes down the stairs. She was wearing leggings, combat boots, and an oversized sweater. Her hair was curled and she had just the right amount of makeup on.

"My girlfriend is beautiful," I said as I hugged her, wrapping my strong arms around her little body. "Aw haha, Hi Ross," she said putting her arms over mine. "Happy three months," I said, nuzzling my head into the crook of her neck. "You too," she whispered.

"Okay you two! Picture time!" Auntie Audrey called. "Auntie," Laura groaned. I just chuckled and pulled her close and smiled. I'm guessing Laura smiled too because Audrey called 'Perfect!' after the photo was snapped.

"Have fun you two!" she yelled at us, "And not too much fun!" she said winking. "Auntie!" Laura yelled amd I started laughing even harder. "Shut up Ross!" Laura said starting to laugh with me. She said bye to her aunt and we left the house.

"So where are we going?" Laura quetioned me. I smirked. "Look behind you,"  I told her and she peered over her shoulder to the back of the car. "Surf Boards?" Laura asked, happily. I smiled and nodded. "Wait but I don't have a bathing suit," she said, her smile fading. "Rydel gave me one for you," I said and her smile reappeared. We drove down to the beach listening to music and singing our heads off.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Laura! Come over here!" I called excitedly towards her. She paddled over to me and smiled. "Yeah Ross?" she said, sititng on her board. "Look at that wave," I said in awe. Her eyes sparkled at the wave and she turned her head toawrds me. "Beat you to it," she said before paddling off.

"Oh no you don't," I said paddling after her. Then I realized Laura had already taken the wave. She was standing up on her board, getting ready to surf the wave. "Go Laura!" I yelled, smiling as I watch her conquer the wave.  All of the sudden my smile faded as the wave conquered her instead and swallowed her up. "Laura!" I yelled paddling towards her.

I saw her floating on top of the water with her ankle hooked onto the surfboards. "Laura! Oh gosh now this can't be real," I said pulling her back to shore. I started CPR procedures and mouth to mouth. "Laura please, I need you to wake up. Come on! Come on!" I yelled finishing my compressions and starting mouth to mouth.

"Laura, please!" I yelled, crying. All of the sudden I heard someone coughing up water and look down to see Laura coughing up water. "Laura!" I yelled, kissing her face everywhere. "R-Ross?" she stuttered. "Yes, I'm here you're safe don't worry," I said, pulling her close to me.

"Ross?" Laura asked.

"Yeah? I replied, stroking her hair.

"I love you,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really like Laura's auntie haha. sorry it took me awhile to update. did you like the idea of a causal three month anniversary date; surfing? haha i just really hate cliche things so i went the non mainstream way.

love youuuuuuu

haileexoxo

vote & comment pleaseeeee (: