f i f t e e n

Laura's POV

"Riker?" I asked, utterly shocked. He nodded his head. "So that would make you Rocky, Rydel, and Ryland," I asked, still utterly shocked.

They all nodded in response. I put my hand over my mouth and wide eyed them. "You're Ross's siblings," I said in shock. They all nodded again. "He thought we all died in a fatal car accident but we ended up surviving. The doctors call us a miracle," Rydel explained. "I have to tell Ross," I breathe out. "No!" Riker yelled. I furrow my eyebrows and look at them confused.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because he deserves a better life, we'll get him into trouble," Rocky explained. I looked at Raini and back at Rocky. "He deserves to know," I say. "And who are you to him?" Ryland says. "Ryland, calm down," Rydel tells him.

"I'm his friend, and because I'm his friend, I'm saying he deserves to know," I say to all of them and storm out of the house. "Laura! Wait!" I turn around and see Raini standing there with Rydel.

"Please don't tell Ross," Raini said. "Oh yeah? Why not Raini? And what about you? How do you even know about them? And why is Maia lying about her age?" I say, frustratedly. Just then Kailey comes running dow nthe block.

"Oh just great, more confusion," I say. "Laura? What on earth are you doing here?" Kailey asked concerned, squinting through her black framed classes, clearly confused.

"I'm just as confused as you are," I say and throw my hands up. "Listen," Rydel starts and I turn my attention towards her.

"We're in some risky stuff right now. We owe debt to some jewelry theif and that's why we're at Raini's house. We need money, and if we don't get it before the end of the month, you won't need to lie to Ross anymore because we really will be dead!" Rydel yelled, causing her brothers to come outside.

"Why do you owe him debt?" I asked, confused. "Because, when we got into the car accident we needed help paying our medical bills and having treatment in the hospital. Everyone was sure we died and since we were in Europe, we couldn't just come home. We were all declared dead on scene, but we pulled through somehow," Rocky said.

"How do you plan on raising the money guys?" Kailey asked, concerned. "We need guitars, drums, and a keyboard," Riker said. "What about Ross?" I asked.

"Keep him away from us, and Rocky, call up Ellington," Riker odered. I jumped into Raini's car and she followed me. "Laura, look I don-" "Why was Maia lying," I ask, looking Raini in the eye.

Raini sighed.

"Maia, well she just decided to fail a few grades. I'm not sure what her story is, sorry," Raini said. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Take me to Ross's house," I say and Raini nods her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, but Laura, don't say anything, okay?" Raini says. I nod and walk towards the door. She then pulls out of the driveway and drives away.

"Hey Laura!" Ross said, inviting me in. "Hey Ross, what's up," I say, sitting on the couch. "Not to much, where'd you go today?" Ross asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I uh, uh, went skiing in Rainis pool and ate icecream," I said really quickly. "You what?" Ross asked. "I wasn't feeling good," I said, covering up my lame excuse. "Okaaaay," he said, really unsure.

"Hey, let's go make pancakes, my mom just got some new mix," Ross said, pulling me into the kitchen. He then took out the mix and realized it was waffle mix instead. "Aw, damnit. There goes golden goodness," Ross said pouting. "Don't worry Ross, we can do something else.

"Like what?" Ross said, looking into my eyes. I smirked.

"Talk," I replied.

"Talk? About what?"

"I'm confused," I tell him. "Why?" he asked. "What are we?" I ask, looking up at him. He's so fricking tall.

He smirked a little. He grabbed my hand and leaned over and whispered into my ear.

"We're whatever you want to be," he said, smirking. Shivers went down my back. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Fuck you Laura," he said, smiling.

"What?" I asked back.

"Your stupid huge brown eyes are do damn gorgeous," he said, smiling cheekily. I blushed a little and looked down. "No No No, look up here," Ross said, lifting my chin up.

"I do want to be with you Laura, and whether or not I tried to make you fall in love with me or not, I lost, and I lost big time, because I fell for you instead. And there is nothing else I would rather be doing then telling you how gorgeous you look everyday and finally calling you my girlfriend," Ross said, smiling. I returned the smile and hugged him.

"I want to be with you to Ross," I said into his ear. I felt his heart beating faster.

"You do?" Ross asked.

"Very much so," I said, nodding. I pulled away from him and looked into his hazel brow eyes.

"God Damnit Laura, can I just kiss you already," Ross said, through gritted teeth.

"Go right ahead," I said, as he started to lean in .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry about this, i know it was really sucky.

raura is sorta together & r5 was introduced (:

school starting soon so updates will be a teency bit smaller

well, ily and see you soon,

haileexoxo