Ohana

"Wow! Japan seems so lively!" A young man with brown hair and grey colored eyes exclaimed to a girl next to him.

Roland Henry or in Japan Henri Renji. A seventeen year old. An exorcist-in-training.

Mary Jonas or Gen Mayu. A sixteen year old with dirty blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. A PK-ST user.

"Well... It certainly is colorful." She commented back as a group of cosplayers walked passed.

"Don't be such a downer, Mayu-chan. It's womderful to see people in big places."

James Henry or Henri Nero. A seventeen year old with two-toned hair chastised one of two girls. His hair dyed navy blue on top and florescent pink underneath. He is a researcher.

"So optimistic, Henri."

Zachary Naples or Aoiko Yuuki. A rather serious eighteen year old with sky blue eyes and scarlet red hair. He is an onmyoji.

"Enough. We came a year and half earlier than planned, because of our music as well as settling in. Besides, I think we all need a new beginning."

Emmaline Phantom or Sora Akira. The last picture she had sent to Oliver was when she was thirteen and half. Shining sliver hair cascaded down to her waist held by two low pigtails.

"A new beginning, huh?" Mayu asked rhetorically.

"What do you have in mind, Mayu-chan?" Renji asked.

Followed by the rest of their bandmates who stopped walking to face them.

"New Horizon. Or in japanese Nyuhoraizun. It's our new start."

"A new beginning." Akira hummed.

"All in favor?" Yuuki smirked confident in the answer.

"Aye!" They laughed as one.

What people never notice is that you can dress someone up, but you can never take away their past. As their past made them into who they are now. This group of five into something. Whether it's good or bad; they are family.