Accidents? A teaser & Long Author Note

A/N: Yeah, I found that on YouTube. I do not own that video BBC NEWS does. It's been awhile since I wrote anything. I apologize. I've been busy, but so has everyone else. Anyways, this chapter will be short. Last chapter was my OC explaining how her birth mother was as well as some other secrets. Her father poisoned, when I know I clearly stated he died at work. In this chapter, you will find out who Maria is and I will be stopping past memories for a few chapters. Past memories are EXTREMELY important in this story. Please don't skim over them. Or else, you won't know what's going on. I did list this underneath mystery. Romance in my opinion doesn't come too soon. It's based off of trust, respect, and hope. My OC and Naru will not be getting together 👏 like that (clap sound).

By the time I was old enough to understand what was going on around me. I already felt hate. A deep, deep seeding of hate flowing through my blood and veins.

To me, no one was worthy. They were dead to me. So I created them. I read Alice in Wonderland. White was protrayed as good while Red was portrayed as bad. White is confining. Red is liberating.

White became me and I became White. White wrecked havoc across London. White destroyed lives and memories. White didn't regret it.

Red became me and I became Red. Red was freedom. Red loved. Red had emotions. Red regretted White.

Father had a wife. A beautiful foreign wife. And yet, he knocked up my mother more than once. She killed my siblings. Little brothers and sisters that I could have known, but I didn't. It was her. It was father's wife that paid mother to get rid of them. She tried to get rid of me too.. White saved us. There was a man in red.

Alice is.. Us? We are Alice. Alice is neither free or destructive. Alice is the child. Alice is who I should have been. Alice cried, Alice felt everything. Alice was terrified of Red and White.

From the Journal of Emmaline Phantomhive.
20XX 9:15pm. Okinawa, Japan.