Age 15&20: Airport, Haneda Airport

Getting off the plane were a group of people. Two young women and three young men. They looked around to find another group.

"Naru, where is she? Do you think they got lost? Is she going to be able to find us?" Mai asked multiple questions at once to the already irritated Naru.

He sighed and didn't bother answering back. Thinking why are they here. That damn Yashuhara said something. He turned to the group of his employees, who looked back at him expectantly.

He took a deep breath to answer them.

"Kazuya?" A shy, yet pleasantly soft voice asked.

Naru turned, "Emma."

"Nice to meet you finally, Kazuya. My name as of stepping onto Japanese Soil is Minako Sumire." She bowed and smiled as she stood back up straight.

To Noll, she didn't look like she did at thirteen. With shiny sliver colored hair that spun in curls. Illuminous apple green eyes. She was a beauty, but she was still a kid.

"Sumire, then." He replied back.

Just staring at each other. How awkward. Lin and Mai were looking at them, who were looking at each other.

"Su-chan!"

Said girl, turned around with a grin on her face, "Renji-kun!"

"Su-chan... We were all talking and then you disappear on us. We got so worried and spent 30mins to find you! I'm so glad I found Su-chan!" Henri Renji, a close friend of Sumire, blubbered.

"Are you crying? Don't cry! I'm sorry. I saw Kazuya and I wanted to make sure it was him." Sumire tried to placate her friend.

Renji cries harder, "Su-chan!" He leaps and then crashes down. "Ow..."

"Idiot. That's enough. You're an embarrassment." Aoiko Yuuki, another close friend, came up to them and had smacked Renji over the head with a book.

"Well that was the most productive thing I have seen Aoiko doing for the past week." Gen Mayu smirked, the only other girl in the group.

Sumire giggled, "I hope you don't mind that I've brought a couple of friends with me. Don't worry, we've brought a second car so they could fit into it. Um... Where's Nero-kun?"

They looked around, "Saw him go into the men's room. Although I can't remember which door. Oh well, he will find us later. Just text him directions."

"You're actually thinking about leaving your twin in an unknown place?" Mayu asked incredulously.

"'Course not! Besides, he'll buy a bike or something. He never likes close spaces and a bunch of people."

"Well! It's settled, I'll wait for Nero-kun. And all of you can go. Just text us where to, I got a GPA on my phone. No biggie." Sumire clapped her hands together and made a shoo shoo motions so she could wait.

"Well, if you're sure. We'll see you later Su-chan." Mayu smiled back and waved goodbye.

"Ja ne, Su-chan!" The other two called out.

"We're going too, then." Nary said to Sumire.

"Okay! Ja ne, minna!" Sumire smiled and waves at them as they started to walk away.

When they were far enough, Sumire quickly dropped the smile and frowned. "He's late."

A/N: So yeah, sorry about the weird update on this chapter. It wasnt working right on July 4th, when I tried to update on my birthday. Anyways, I'm sorry this is late! I hope you enjoy this chapter.

As you probably will read on, Sora and Sumire are alias for Emma. Sora for the idol and Sumire to hide her identity while in Japan.

It will be mentioned as to why they were on a plane next chapter!

P.s: Hanade Airport, is an actual airport in Tokyo.

Thank you for reading up to chapter 8 of the Unknown Curse.

This is Kiki Gene signing off!