True Beginning (Also known as Part 2 of What's Going On!?)

A/N: So I found Persona 6 theme song. Yay! After listening to my spotify playlist. I was like hey, I need a theme song, something good, badass and then this played and I was like Aah yeahhh! Anyways, I apologize for the notes. True Beginning is basically a small fight and you get to 'see' Nero's Persona! Also, some other stuff happens. I decided to do a 'Kdrama' thing.. Yeah, I'm going to throw in an unrequited love, a love-triangle! Naru-Emma-? You get some time-travel later too.

Kiki Gene out! For awhile with these notes! P.s the picture above is Sumire's outfit while in the Metaverse.

"You must be one of the Phantom Theives." Sumire stated, looking calm and collected.

"That's not a question, we're all here. Whatdya want?" He asked as he came out of the shadows with others.

Sumire merely observed them before smirking, "A gesture and order so to speak. We know you chose your targets through the worst humans in the higher calibre."

"How did you know that?" Asked a curly, dark blonde pigtail girl.

"It wasn't all that hard to figure out. My Persona only told me the basic."

Takigawa and Yasuhara noticed her emotions were no longer there. Her eyes turned to a bland sheen, yet powerful enough that Takigawa could tell she was stronger than they thought.

Her posture stood tall and proud despite being the youngest there. Yasuhara thought she would be good for the Big Boss.

Although, they just noticed, "When did you change clothes?"

Nero blinked before bursting out into a tenor laugh. While Sumire gave them an exasperated look. Even the Phantom Theives looked somewhat amused, more confused though.

"What it's a valid question." Takigawa stated looking curiously at everyone else.

Sumire sighed, "Think of our clothing as protection. They're uniforms."

"Armor? You're fighting... What exactly?" He asked.

Though they were curious to the answer with the exception of Nero.

Sumire wasn't the one to answer. Instead she was looking around. Seeing that his Taicho wasn't going to answer; Nero spoke, "Shadows of those who died and lived. Ghost that are no more than just animalistic. Souls that should have passed on. Taicho was a part of a larger team. Myself and the others came later."

"They're dead, aren't they?" A small girl with a visor asked, wanting confirmation.

Sumire gave a small glance before sighing and nodded once no longer wanting to talk.

"I'm sorry."

The others looked sympathetic.

"Doesn't matter. I mourned, I'll live for them." Sumire shrugged, looking unbothered.

A scream and a moan came out from nowhere.

"Shit, we stood here too long," Nero cussed looking anxious, "Taicho?"

Noticing Sumire walking up to Nero quickly. They watched stunned that she stabbed him.

Being stabbed in the heart was a regular thing for Persona 6. It was how they 'awakened' themselves.

However, being stabbed in the heart with different people watching and panicking was... Really all not that good painting themselves as the good guys.

"Awaken from your shadowy slumber. Mars!"

Nero suddenly laughed before gaining a different armor.

It was a mixture between Ancient Roman and Victorian clothing.

Nero was no longer there. In his place stood a man with flaming red hair, crimson colored eyes. A battle axe on his back and an automatic Victorian style crossbow in his left hand.

"Mars! Destroy the shadows, protect the civilians!" Sumire commanded.

A hollow laugh came out of the Persona.

There were screeches as they watched Mars fight brutally. Which really wasn't a fight, but a massacre.

Moving around efficiently and quickly Mars worked to follow order from whom had gained his respect long ago.

They watched a boy become the Persona. They saw him destroying the shadows. They saw the girl with the sliver blonde hair face frown in worry, before nodding.

Soon, it became Haneda Airport again. Phantom Theives left with no information and curiosity. Anita gained Sumire's number, as well as her email and vice versa, working out a deal.

April 18th- JSPR Office
2:40pm

"They've been in there for a long time. What do you think they're talking about?" Mai asked around, looking at her boss' door.

"Knowing Naru. Nothing." Ayako snorted.

"Su-chan too. Bet she's looking at his books." Renji grinned.

"That's no bet. She's a bookworm, where there is knowledge.." Mayu giggled.

"There's a way." Yuuki smirked. While the others burst in laughter.