Chapter 5 - Blaire

Chapter 5 - Blaire

I’m making a mochachino when Anna flits in. The look on her face told me not to say anything. Spencer wasn’t so smart. “Hey Anna Banana!”

Anna shoots him a glare before grabbing my wrist and dragging me into the bathroom.

The look on her face says that we might be here awhile. So I sigh and quickly poke my head out of the bathroom and yell at Spencer. “Finish the Mocha Spencer!”

He gives me the thumbs up and takes my place at the coffee machine.

I grin and walk back into the bathroom where Anna is pacing back and forth, her fingers tugging at her lip.

“Oh crap, what am I gonna do!?” Anna cries.

I raise an eyebrow. What in gods name was she talking about?

I grab her by the shoulders and stop her from pacing. “What the hell is going on Anna?”

She blushes and wriggles from my grasp. “Oh god, oh god, it’s just so awkward!”

I look at her. “What’s so awkward!”

Anna looks over at me. “I really want to tell you but it’s really embarrassing!”

I sigh. “Well now you make me really want to know!”

Anna groans. “Oh I don’t think I can ever face him again!” she wails.

My eyes widen. “What has happened Anna?”

Anna sits down and puts her head in her hands.

“Me and Marcus kissed.”

My hand rises to my mouth in shock. “Really why is that causing you such woe?”

“It’s just I thought it would be weird.”

“So you didn’t like it?”

“It’s not that I didn’t like it…”

I laugh at her reaction. “Awww Anna, come on! it’s been obvious to even me that you two liked each other, it was only a matter of time!”

Anna scowls and punches me in the arm. “Shut up Blaire!”

I burst into giggles and walk out into the cafe. I catch the boys giving me weird looks.

That just makes me laugh more.

“You okay Blaire?” Spencer asks.

I nod, tears forming in my eyes as I continue to laugh.

Marcus and Spencer start laughing along with me.

Then Anna walks out.

Marcus stops laughing immediately and looks down at his hands. I stop laughing then too and frown.

Then I groan and walk over to Spencer and drag him into the kitchen.

“Woah, what’s up Blairebear?”

I raise an eyebrow at him. We still hadn’t come up with a nickname for me yet but Spencer had started calling me Blaire bear after finding out I liked gummy bears.

“I just did not want to be in there with the tension between Marcus and Anna.”

Spencer chuckles. “Yeah Marcus told me about that.”

I grin. “What are we going to do about that?”

“Hmmm I don’t know.”

Kenna walks in then and stops when she sees us whispering to each other.

“Am I interrupting something?” she smirks.

I frown. “No, but what’s happening between Marcus and Anna?”

Kenna raises her eyebrow. “They are just being normal, unlike you two, why are you in here?”

I giggle. “Doesn’t matter anymore.”

Kenna looks shocked as I push past her. Sure enough Anna and Marcus were sitting at the bench laughing with each other. Okay then.

Sorry it's such a crap chapter, I ran put of ideas haha