Chapter 13 - Blaire

Chapter 13 - Blaire

“There, done!” I sigh as I pin up the last workers wanted signs.

Kenna laughs. “Okay great! We’ll go back to the cafe and see how everyone else did.”

I nod slightly. “Okay bud.”

Kenna giggles and links her arm through mine. I smile and drag us into a skip.

“I miss the times when we did this!” Kenna laughs.

I laugh with her. “Oh yeah!”

“BLAIRE, KENNA!”

I jump at Spencers voice as he slings his arm around my shoulder and starts skipping with us.

I laugh and almost trip as Leo jumps on Kenna’s back.

“Oof get off you fat ass!”

Leo laughs and jumps off, but instead of leaving her alone, he picks her up bridal style and starts running off down the street, Kenna screaming bloody murder the whole way.

I giggle at their childish ways before looking up at Spencer who is laughing at Leo and Kenna.

“Did you find anyone?”

Spencer looks down at me . “Nah, but Mum says that she can cover the shop while we’re all at school.”

I pump my fist up. “Yay!”

Spencer chuckles. “The handouts worked well too, I got lots of people saying they’ll stop by. If we don’t get people, we’ll at least get a good deal of customers.”

I clap my hands together. “Yay!”

Spencer laughs. “You’re like a little child!”

I raise a finger, “Hey, hey, hey, lets not forget who was whining about not getting any of Anna’s christmas cookies.”

Spencer looks at me with mock horror. “You should know never to tease me with Annas cookies ever!”

I puff my cheeks out trying not to laugh at what he just said. But I couldn’t. I lost it.

Spencer looks at me with wide eyes. “What the hell is so funny?”

“That sounded so sexual! Oh my god, I need a moment,” I say trying to catch my breath.

Spencer takes his arm from my shoulder. “You girl need to calm down.”

I laugh again. “Annas cookies are good are they?” I tease.

Spencer raises an eyebrow before he finally understood what I was implying.

“Oh god! No! Blaire god that’s sick!”

I crack up laughing and thread my arm through his. “You love meeeee.”

Spencer frowns at me, but I see the corners of his mouth twitch. “No I hate you.”

I shake my head. Then Spencer is suddenly dragging me into a store. “They have fudge! Christmas fudge! Shaped like Santa and reindeer!”

“And you call me a child!” I grumble as he drags me to the fudge.

“Shut up, once you try the fudge they make here, I swear to you, you will have a foodgasm.”

I arch an eyebrow at the boy standing next to me. “Sometimes I swear you’re a girl Spence.”

Spencer rolls his eyes. “I’m very macho Blaire, I like cars and women.”

I laugh. “You could like that stuff and be a girl.”