Sweeter than honey (fluff)

Having Wonwoo as your boyfriend was hard to say the least. His tours took most of his time away but not just that, promotions, practices, comebacks everything was against your realationship but somehow you both made it this far. 3 years of happiness, 3 years of dating the sweetest person on earth, the 3 most amazing years of your life and even though it was a struggle to be together, every time you were able to, it felt like heaven.
Today was a good day, Wonwoo had nothing scheduled and he texted you you to go meet him at the seventeen dorms.
Once I got there I knocked. The door opened.

Jeonghan: Oh hey y/n no one told me you were coming.
Y/n: Wonwoo! Why is he like this I'm sorry for showing up like this, unexpectedly ahah.
Jeonghan: It's okay he's always like this and to be honest it's good to have you around, we need some kind of normality in this house ahah. Come in.

He opened the door for me to get in. I took my shoes off and bowed to the rest of the members that were in the living room.

Y/n: He's in his room right ?
Jeonghan: Of course, with the company of his best friends. Books.

I laughed while walking to his room, opened the door and there he was, sitting on the floor reading a book and sipping his coffee.

Y/n: You have a bed you know.
Wonwoo: I like sitting on the floor you should know that by now.
Y/n: You're crazy that's what I know.

I sat on the bed scrolling through my twitter, I don't like disturbing Wonwoo when he reads. A few seconds later I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked down and he was right in front of me.

Wonwoo: Is something wrong ?
Y/n: No, why ?
Wonwoo: You look tense.

The truth is, I was but I didn't want to bother him with my problems he already has a lot of things to think about, but at the same time he's the one I can relay on.

Y/n: It might be school but you know that's normal.

He took my hands in his and kissed them.

Wonwoo: Don't work too hard. I don't want you to be all stressed about something you can do with your eyes closed. Exams are easy for you, don't think too much about it.
Y/n: I know, I know. How do you stay so calm ? I mean every time you have a concert you call me just to say an "I love you" or a "I'll call you once I get home" and you always sound so relaxed.
Wonwoo: Cause I live in the moment I don't think about those things before they happen.
Y/n: I wish I could be like you.
Wonwoo: Opposites attract you know.

And after saying that he gave me the biggest and brightest smile I've ever seen in my life, he warms my heart like no other.