Baby (fluff)

Dating a rebel when you're miss "does everything right" is weird to say the least, everyone wonders how the hell did Jun and I end up together. Well it's easy, he has a thing for good girls and I'm a sucker for challenges and jun is a good one, and he's a sweetheart people just don't know it.
I'm going to his house tonight just because, I do that all the time and he's more than used to it honestly.
I was packing my things because I was staying the night, school has been kicking my butt and I just need to be spoiled and scold jun without a reason. I always tease him and he "hates" it, it's funny we're always picking on each other with no reason but well it's part of our relationship.
I went downstairs and my brother was laying on the couch.

Y/n: I'm not sleeping home tonight.
Coups: Then where are you sleeping ? Seulgi's it better be.
Y/n: No, I know you're not very fond of the idea of me staying at Jun's but accept it.
Coups: You know you should respect your older brother.
Y/n: Cheol I love you you're always gonna be my brother and I know you'll kill Jun if he does something bad. But for now breath.
Coups: Fine. Just call me if you need something okay ?

I walked towards the couch and kneeled down, to kiss his cheek.

Y/n: I know I know thank you.
He might be here in five to pick me up be nice.
Coups: I'll try.

I ran upstairs to get ready and get my things, I put on one of Jun's hoodie and  some skinny ripped jeans, my white adidas and I was ready to go.
Ran again, but downstairs AGAIN to open the door, Jun texted me saying he was already here. I opened the door.

Jun: Hey! My princess looking good.
Y/n: You're always so sweet.......when you're up to something. My eyes are gonna be on you all night.
Jun: That's all I ever wanted.
Coups: Could you go already ?
Y/n: Fiiiine. Have a good night Cheol.
Coups: You too.

I closed the door and was turning around to walk to the car when Jun stoped me.

Jun: You do look amazing you know that you always do.
Y/n: Stooooop.
Jun: Awn my baby is blushing.
Y/n: I hate you ahaha.

I stepped away from him and got in the car. The trip was pretty quick and I was almost falling asleep.
We got in and I immediately plopped on the couch.
Jun lay down on top of me.

Jun: is my baby tired ?
Y/n: Yeah tired of you ahah.
Jun: I hate you ahah.
Y/n: Of course you do ahah.
Jun: I'm gonna stop treating you so nicely, I'm gonna be cold and bad to you.
Y/n: First of all you can't you love me too much for that, second of all my brother will find you and he will kill you ahah.
Jun: Then love me riiiiiiight!
Y/n: You're such a baby I love you ahah.

I started kissing his face, we were so caught up in the moment we forgot we were in the couch and we ended up falling.
We just laughed like the kids we are.