Thank you Coco (fluff)

I was heading to a dog caffe, it was my first time going to one and since I'm alone I can enjoy it more.
I walked in and it was paradise, dogs everywhere, small ones, big ones, fluffy ones, it's amazing. I immediately kneeled on the wooden floor to pet all of them. I was laughing so much I caught a boys attention, it wasn't intencional but he certainly was cute. There was this small white dog with big eyes, I grabbed her and started to pet her head.

Y/n: What's your name precious ?
X: It's Coco and she happens to be my precious.
Y/n: Oh I'm sorry.
X: It's okay, she likes meeting new people, that's what we have in common.

Is it bad that I'm enjoying that this boy is hitting on me kinda ???

Y/n: Well you haven't introduced yourself yet.
X: Oh you're right, sorry. I'm Youngjae and I love dogs. If you want more information you have to go an a date with me.
Y/n: Already asking me out ? You don't even know my name.
Youngjae: Doesn't mean I can't like you already.

Im highkey melting right now. I have Coco in my arms, liking my fingers, as if it was a sign of "yo give me attention, I'm te cute one and he's taking advantage of that to have your heart". This whole situation is funny to me for some reason so I just laughed to myself.

Youngjae: What's funny ?
Y/!: Nothing nothing. You want to know my name or do you want to wait till tomorrow ? Ahah.
Youngjae: I mean I prefer today but it's your choice ahah.
Y/n: Well Im y/n, I love cats and dogs, for more information I'm willing to go on a date with you.
Youngjae: Then it's a date ahah. Tomorrow, same hour, same place, sounds good ?
Y/n: Perfect.

I said that with the biggest smile stamped on my face and he responded with a bigger one, he really is cute. Coco jumped off my arms and went to Youngjae's.

Yongjae: Time to go home, see you tomorrow y/n.
Y/n: See you tomorrow Youngjae.