Work (smutty)

Being a makeup artist is really cool, especially when you work for BTS. This is a dream, doesn't seem real, it's too good to be true. I've been living the good life for 4 months now. Today was a big big day, their last concert of this tour. The boys were very nervous, I mean even I'm nervous and I just do makeup, but I know they're gonna do great.
There's a little something I always do before they go to stage, I always give each one of them a hug. Today I'm gonna do the same, I hugged everyone and Tae was last.

Y/n: So are you ready ?
Tae: No!
Y/n: Why ?

I said while holding his hand.

Tae: It's the last one, has to be amazing.
Y/n: And it will, trust me.

I hugged him as tight as I could. He let me go and I was really surprised, our hugs are pretty long usually. And before I could say a word he gave me a soft peck, that was unexpected, he doesn't kiss me outside his place, but I'm not complaining.

Y/n: What was that for ?
Tae: Good luck.

With that he left me in their changing room, running to not get late to the stage.
I was watching the concert in the TV and they were all so excited I was so happy for them. The next thing I know Jimin starts to talk with Tae but they're in the corner like whispering, I bet I know what they're talking about. Jimin started laughing and grabbed the mic.

Jimin: I don't know if you all noticed but Taehyung is happier than usual, what's the motive ?
Tae: I got a gift before coming here.
Jimin: Yeah I bet you did ahah.

I blushed completely after hearing that. Jimin is up for a fight today.
The concert ended and everything went amazingly well, they all cried poor babies, I even feel bad for Jimin, but he won't get away with this. They all got off the stage and came to the changing room so they could rest.

Y/n: What was the intention ?
Jimin: Of what ? It's not my fault he doesn't know how to hide those kind of things.
Tae: How can I hide something like that ? It makes me so happy.
Jimin: Besides that, it's really good to tease the fans ahah.
Y/n: You're mean you know that right ?
Tae: He's just a teaser, I taught him that.
Jimin: You wish.

With that Jimin and the rest of the boys went to eat in another room.

Tae: It's just you and me.
Y/n: You should go eat too. You need it.
Tae: You know what else I need ?
Y/n: Your makeup off ?
Tae: You know me so well.
Y/n: Sit!
Tae: Uh bossy!
Y/n: Sorry it wasn't intentional.
Tae: No, it's okay I like that.

He sat down in the chair in front of me, I started taking off his makeup and I was pretending not to be bothered by his hand on my bare leg, going up and down.

Y/n: You're all set to go.

He grabbed me and sat me on his lap.

Tae: I don't want to go, I'm so comfortable here.
Y/n: If someone sees us like this I'm fired.
Tae: That's why I asked Jimin to lock the door.

I started to caress his cheek and smiled at him.

Y/n: You know we can't.
Tae: You just have to be quiet.

He started to take off my jacket, once he was able to do so he leaned forward and kissed me calmly. I rested my arms in his shoulders, I stopped the kiss and went for his neck. I had a mirror behind me, so Taehyung was enjoying the view.

Tae: You know how much you make me want you ? Those skirts, you're gentle touch, your habit of bitting your lip without even realizing.

He started to move his hand upwards, from my thighs to my hips, tightening his grip.

Y/n: Do you really think I do the things I do and dress the way I dress without a purpose. I thought you were smarter ahaha.
Tae: You little slut.

He spanked my butt making me whine. He got up, still holding me and sat me on the table in front of the mirror, knocking some products off.

Tae: Oh you're gonna suffer so much.

He took off my lingerie and spreading my legs in a hurry, he was eager, he didn't even teased, he attacked right away once his eyes saw what he wanted the most. I grabbed his hair and let out soft moans. While we were at it, someone knocked on the door.

Jungkook: Tae?! We're waiting for you to eat.
Tae: Im already served.
Jungkook: Let y/n live, she needs to be all good for tomorrow, I don't want her to call in sick cause you made her not able to walk.

I couldn't hold back, so I started laughing uncontrollably.
Tae was walking towards the door and I got off the table and put my panties back on. He unlocked the door.

Tae: Why did you do this ?
Jungkook: We can't eat without you, someone had to come here but the hyungs didn't want to hear you two.
Y/n: We weren't being nosy ahah.
Jungkook: You know we would all appreciate you were like that the next time you do it at our place.