Just an unusual day in my life (Smut)

09/01       06:00pm

I was extremely nervous, I mean it's my first day working here. But nothing could go wrong........Right ?
I was walking in with my head hanging down so no one would talk to me. When I got to the changing room to put on my uniform I heard a voice behind me. I turned around shyly to face the male presence, it was Yoo Kihyun A.K.A the boss.

Kihyun: Hi! You must be the new girl, we talked on the phone but it's nice to see you in person.
Y/N: Oh yeah! And hi it's so nice to see you in person.

If I could, I would hide and never come out again, I can feel my red face. I'm pretty sure I'm matching with the walls around us.

Kihyun: Are you okay ? Are you sick ?

He got closer and put his hand on my forehead.

Y/N: I'm fine, don't worry about it - I smiled lightly.
Kihyun: You have a pretty smile - he said looking straight into my eyes.

I swear if it wasn't for the random girl walking in I would've melted there. I was being to approachable, he's my boss, I can't be like this. Is he like this to everyone ? He was being really nice but maybe that's because of other circumstances.
While I was in my thoughts he had already left.
I changed and when I was about to leave the girl talked.

R/G: You must be special.
Y/N: Me ?
R/G: Yeah you. You know he's not like that usually, he keeps everything professional.

And before I could say a word she left.

12:05am

Having the night shift is not easy. The restaurant fills so quickly everything is done 10x faster and if you couldn't keep up you were fired. That's what I learned from my last job.
I changed back into my normal clothing. I was ready to leave when someone hugged me from behind. I was startled by the tight feeling. I escaped from those surprisingly comfortable arms and looked back.

Y/N: Wow horsey! What do you think you're doing ?
Kihyun: C'mon are you honestly going to pretend that the scene earlier didn't left you wanting more ?
Y/N: I'm not any girl. Just because the others used to fell for it doesn't mean I'm gonna be the same.
Kihyun: You're still fisty, I like that a lot.
Y/N: You went from being nice to being a jerk. You can really do it all.

Lets be real what he did earlier did have an impact on me but I wasn't going to be that easy.
Kihyun just looked at me.

Y/N: What do you want ? I have to go home.
Kihyun: Well I can take you home.
Y/N: No need I can walk.
Kihyun: I wasn't asking. Now go to the grey car in the parking lot and wait for me, I'm just gonna close this.

So I did as he said, I hate that he was bossing me around but it was too cold for me to walk home.
Five minutes later and he finally came out.

Y/N: I thought something was off, what took you so long ?
Kihyun: Were you concerned ? Wow I didn't expect that.
Y/N: Ah Ah Ah very funny now can we go ? I'm freezing.

We got in the car and everything was fine until he turned down the volume is the radio.

Kihyun: Are you really going to ignore the fact that you've known me for years ? Like I'm someone you just met ?
Y/N: Look I remember you but what I remember I would rather not to. You know, seeing you dating my best friend was heartbreaking, you knew I liked you why would you do that ?
Kihyun: To get close to you! I liked you too but Changkyun liked you and then on summer break he asked you out and you said yes. I was loosing all my hopes so I decided to date Seulgi.
Y/N: You know that doesn't make the situation any better right ? You used my friend.
Kihyun: I know and I'm not proud of it, but I was so desperate it seemed like the only option left.
Y/N: Don't think I'm gonna forgive you ever.
Kihyun: I'm sorry okay, I was a teenager I was stupid. I'm sorry.