Wrong and Right (smut)

You couldn't help but hear the loud yelling coming from down the hallway, confused and curious to why such thing was happening you decide to investigate. You're not surprised when you see Doyoung and Jaehyun fighting. Being "friends" with the Mafia was not the greatest thing in the world but you did love your friend. Hanging out from time to time with an asshole wasn't that good but you were afraid worse things could happen to Jaehyun.

Y/n: what in the world ? Are you guys crazy ? Fighting in school ? Your dirty businesses shouldn't be settled here.

Jaehyun: You really shouldn't be here you need to go. 

Y/n: I'm not leaving without you. 

Doyoung: well well well if it isn't Jaehyun's angel, the one he loves and protects, still you can't keep her from me you know that?!

You wanted to say something, stand up for yourself like you always do, but something in the way he said such words, it made you feel at danger and that was thrilling.

Doyoung: The cat ate your tongue baby ?

Y/n: I might look innocent but I'm not dumb you know! Thinking you could ever do something to me is very daring of you and somewhat stupid.

Doyoung started walking towards you making you feel uneasy and a bit aroused. You were frezed wondering what he was going to do but instead of actually doing something to you he ended up kicking jaehyun again and leaving the room.

Doyoung: See you later kitty!

You quickly snapped out of your dirty fantasies with the enemy and helped your best friend. 

Y/n: Damn it Jaehyun I don't want you to get kicked out for always getting in trouble and he's in the fucking mafia, do you have a death wish ?

The only response he gave you was a light chuckle, letting you know he was weak. Quick to understand you did what you had to and took him home letting him in the hands of his brother. Being the crazy girl you are you decided Doyoung wasn't going to get out of this that easily, he kept tormenting you verbally and Jaehyun physically, things had to change. At this point you were walking home wondering if Jaehyun was doing okay, when someone put their arm around your shoulders. 

Y/n: What. Do. You. Want?! You said very clearly while taking the big and a bit dry hand off of you.

Doyoung: You know, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone. 

Y/n: oh! - you give an exaggerated expression- should I feel flattered that the enemy actually cares about me after betting my best friend ?! My god this must be my lucky day! 

Doyoung: It's hot when you get all railed up and ironic, should do that more often. 

You weren't looking at him but you knew exactly what expression he had, that lustfull look in his eyes, one that's actually not strange to you and a sneaky smirk that you can feel miles away. 

Y/n: Fuck Doyoung, why do you do these things? Leave Jaehyun alone if you want something from me just say it once and for all. 

Doyoung: now as you said you might look innocent but you're not dumb, you've probably figured it out by now.

The playful wink he gave really made you lose strength in your legs. Time passed by quickly cause you were already home. 

Y/n: well thank you but not really you can go now.

Doyoung: oh no no nooo baby I'm here to stay, at least for a little while. - he said as he entered your home and closed the door.

Y/n: you what ? Do you think you're in charge here we'll let me tell you...