Garroth pt.2

( Flashback )

He smiled and I turned to look at the stars. They were so beautiful. Then I felt something staring at me. I turned towards Garroth and seen him staring at me. His eye's looked back at me. He started leaning in and I did the same. Before we could kiss. I heard him scream. I opened my eyes and looked. He was in the water.

" Garroth? Are you okay?"

" Ya I'm fine. Someone pushed me in."

I chuckled a little. He smiled at me. I stood up and held my hand out for him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in. I landed in the water. I swam towards the surface to hear him laughing.

" Garroth!"

" Y-Yes"

He tried but failed and started laughing again. I splashed him with water.

" Hey!"

We splashed each other. Then he dove under the water. I looked for him, but I felt something under me. I looked and Garroth swam up and picked me up with me sitting on his shoulders. I chuckled at this. He started walking out of the water. Once we were out he held me bridal style and carried me to my house. He set me down and I opened the door.

" Thanks Garroth for everything."

" No problem. I'm just glad I got to talk with you."

He started walking away.

" Hey Garroth!"

He turned around. I ran up to him and kissed his cheek. I turned around and walked inside saying goodnight to Garroth.

( Another Flashback )

" Garroth don't make this harder than it already is."

" But I don't want you to leave me Y/n. Not like that. Not at all. There's gotta be something we could do."

" Garroth there's nothing we CAN do. My fate is sealed. With the time I have True Love is impossible."

Garroth pulled away and I noticed he had some tears in his eyes. He looked at me for a while and then started looking around. I laughed a little bit.

" W-What are you doing?"

" Checking every where for people."

" Why?"

" So I could do this."

He turned back to me and kissed me. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I left my hands in front of me which lead to them being pressed against his chest as we kissed. Then he pulled away.

" That's why I checked."

" Oh ya. Every time you tried you were interrupted weren't you?"

" Yes. Yes I was. Finally. I wish it was on better terms though."

( Flashback Over )

I missed him. Very much. I couldn't believe it. I was here alive and he was gone. Stuck in Irene's dimension. I looked back towards the water and had another flashback.

( Flashback )