Garroth pt.3

I blushed at this. I swam back under to hide my blush. I swam down. I looked up to see Garroth following me. I stopped swimming and I seen him swim up to me. I shrugged. I could feel my body start floating and heading towards the surface. Garroth's too. Garroth had a light pink tint on his face. Then he grabbed my shoulders. I was confused at what he was doing. Then he kissed me. I kissed him back. Then we reached the surface. We broke apart for air then we starred at each other. Garroth pulled me closer and we both leaned in. Our lips connected. It was sweet and gentle. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. He licked my lip asking for an entrance. I allowed him. His tongue entered my mouth. I moaned. He tilted my head to deepen the kiss. Then after a few more minutes we pulled away both of us a blushing mess and out of breath.

   " Y-Y/n..."

   " G-Garroth..."

He started leaning in again when A rock hit him.

   " Ouch!"

   " You okay?"

   " Ya. It must have been a rock from the celiling."

   " Oh alright."

   " Hey I was wanting to show you something else. Look up."

I did and seen a hole in the ceiling. It showed a million stars along with the moon.

   " Wow."

   " Ya. Seeing the time we should probably go."

   " Ya."

We got out and I started getting dressed. We climbed out and Garroth walked me back to my house. When I got there Garroth gave me a quick kiss and left to go home. I went inside to see Ben asleep.

( Flashback over )

I remember everything Garroth and I did together. Man I miss him to much. I started walking out of the cave and walked back to my house. When I got there I seen Ben awake and looking at the tools I had.

" Mom what are these tools for?"

" Ben I want to fix Alta."

" What?"

" Yes. Before I adopted you Ben I had helped Jeb repair the gate when it was broken. He explained to me why the whole town helped instead of just the constructors. I want to fix Alta. For the people who once lived in it and those to come."

He smiled at me. He picked up half of the tools and I smiled back at him. I walked over to the rest and picked them up. I held Ben's hand as I held the stone in my other hand.

" Alta." I said and white clouded my vision.

Then it went away and we were at Alta.

" Ben don't tell anyone about this okay. This will be a mother son project."

" I promise."

Then we started getting to work.