Chapter 3

When Rey peddled into work the next morning, it wasn't long before their first car arrived. It was a sleek, black car. But to her surprise, the driver was the man from yesterday!

" Who is that?" Rey whispered to Poe. "That's Leia's son Kylo Ren, but unlike his mother, he's bad news. He is the CEO's Assistant at First Order Automobiles. The only reason he comes here is that he get's a family discount," Poe glanced at him in disgust," Finn used to work for him, not good at all." 

Kylo Ren looked over at the group of mechanics. His stare met Rey's, and their eyes still looked for a few seconds. His eyes were full of shock and confusion at the other person, but he left and the team got on with the service.

When noon was nearing, the team had almost fully finished the work on the car. Rey just had to finish the buffing of the exterior. Rose came over to Rey and asked, " We're all going out for lunch, wanna come?" Rey lifted up the tool in her hand, " Thanks, but I've still got this to do. You guys go, I don't mind."

So Rose, Finn, Poe, and Leia started walking to a nearby cafe. Rey just finished buffing when a door opened, "It's Kylo." she whispered. 

He walked in head down on his phone. When he looked up to see Rey standing next to the car giving it the last wipe, he stumbled back, surprised to see just Rey. "Rey? Wasn't that your name?' He questioned as he strode over towards the car. " Yeah, not scavenger,  'Kylo Ren'!" Rey spat at him. 

Kylo hunched over slightly and spoke with a quavering voice, " Look, I'm sorry. I had a really tough day at work and I was really tired. You know what?" He paused for a moment, " How about I take you out for lunch?"

A/N: Do you guys like the story so far? Please also think of a description of the story, because I'm hopeless at my current one. Thanks also to lidianeprdg for the votes on the last 2 chapters