Chapter 6

Rey woke up the next morning with a soft smile spreading across her face as little shards of light filtered into her small room.

She grabbed her small bag and ran down the stairs of the apartment block.

Kylo was waiting outside on his phone, typing away. He saw Rey push open the complex door, and he shoved his phone into his pocket.

"Hey!" Rey smiled as she bounded out the door, "So where are we going Kylo?" He smirked and said, " It's a surprise!"

They clambered into his black car that Rey had only serviced a few days ago, He looked over at her and looked into her eyes, "You did a really good job on this, its never been this good. You have a great way with machines." Rey blushed and looked down. "Thank you..." she whispered.

They came to a stop at a set of traffic lights and Kylo turned and looked at Rey. She was hunched over with her head in her small hands, "Rey! Are you alright?" She looked up with tears shining on her face, "I'm sorry... It's just that I'd just never been complimented like that before..." kylo reached over with his large arms and wrapped them around her," Don't be sorry. You deserve them." The light turned green and they moved forward.

"Thank You."

A/N: Sorry I haven't published a new part in a long while. I hope you enjoyed this chapter ( even though it was a little short) and all the fluffy, fluffy bits of fluff I filled it with. Please check out my new original book A Mermaid's Revenge, I would really appreciate it!