Chapter 23

[A/n: *glancing sideways with a smirk*

So here's the promised update 😊. I'm sorry I'm late again but you all know this wasn't new right? ㅋㅋㅋ I hope this can make it up.

Anyways, I joined #kficsawards and #thepowerawards recently. I only wish they will appreciate this story. (Lol just sharing.)

So!

Without further ado...

Here is...

*drum rolls*

*winks*]

Twenty three - The Rightful Pin

*-----*

Maeji's eyes went back to it's normal color and immediately snapped to look at her surroundings.

It's a vision. She mumbled to herself.

She felt relieved to know that it was only a vision. It felt so real that her heart still ached thinking about it. And now that she learned of what may happen, she contacted her boyfriend to seek help in order to prevent it at all cost.

As Tao went to her rescue, she was surprised to learn that he knew about it too. He said he dreamed about it so he told Baekhyun to cancel the get together. He almost had to force him to cancel it until the latter agreed and said Tao owes him an explanation later that day.

"Can you leave the part where the chaos happened?" Maeji asked.

"Then how am I going to explain why I had to cancel it?"

"Let me talk to him instead. I'll look for another reason to say. I'll just promise him to plan the get together soon. Just not now."

"Do you think Baekhyun will go for it?"

"I wish he will." Maeji sighed.

_______________________________________

"You cancelled the get together?"

"Yeah. Something came up so I had to." Baekhyun answered, pouting as he stared at the curtains that divided his room and his terrace as it was being swayed by the wind.

"Is something wrong?" Xiumin asked from the other line.

"I don't know for now. Tao and Maeji just told me to cancel it so I did. Any minute from now they'll be here to explain to me why." Baekhyun sat at the end of his large bed, still in his white comfy bathrobe. "My suspicion is that, maybe they foresaw something about to happen? I'm not sure."

"Would you mind if I come? I wanna hear it too."

"I expect you to be here then. See you."

They both ended their calls then Xiumin walked his way to the garage. As he was about to open the door, Yojeung called out his name from the staircase.

"The get together was cancelled. Baekhyun sent me a message a while ago." she informed showing him the text she received. "Are you still going?"

"Yeah. We just have to talk about something. I'll be back soon. This won't be long I promise." Xiumin reassured with a smile.

"Okay. I'm going back to our house. I'll start packing my things now since the get together was cancelled anyway. I'll get those ready so it will be easy once we transfer it here at your house tommorow." Xiumin abruptly sighed before placing both his hands on Yojeung's face.