Chapter 45

Forty five - Finale

*-----*

"Close your eyes. Please breath and relax."

She inhaled deeply and slowly exhaled with her eyes closed, her body sitting comfortably in the large couch with both her hands on its hand rest.

"Concentrate..."

She bit her lip for a second before letting the darkness overwhelm her.

"And snap!"

I found myself standing in the meadows, east of the hideout where we used to go. It was a wonderful open area at the side of the forest, a few walks away from the abandoned building near the bridge where we fell.

Gab was there, smiling, waiting for me. I came running into his open arms and let myself get engulfed by his warm hug that lasted only for a few seconds. I smiled, happy that I'm finally able to see him again.

"Tell him what you wanted to say."

"I miss you Gab. So much!" I wiped my tears from my cheeks. "But I'm proud to say that I'm better now. I'm finally able to face you without feeling ashamed of how I became because I know you're disappointed of  what happened to me."

He shook his head as if saying what I just said weren't true.

I smiled and continued although a few tears  fell every now and then. "I'm okay now. I have great friends. I found my family."

"What do you want to hear from him?" 

He held my face lovingly. "I'm proud of you. I know you can do it. Always stay strong. I want you to be happy no matter what."

"Do you want to hug him?"

I nodded. I want to be happy too. And with these bunch of kids trapped inside their mature bodies, I know I can. I hugged him tight, as tight as can be. He smiled lovingly before hugging me too, my tears now flowing like a waterfalls. "Be happy too, okay? Wherever you are, I want you to be happy."

His hug went tighter. I felt his tears touching the side of my face. We cried together, probably because we both knew this will be the last time we will be able to hold each other like this. We both wanted this. We both needed this.

"Goodbye Julianne..." he kissed the top of my head.

"Goodbye Gab..." I replied.

""Snap!" A click of fingers were heard. "Wake up, Kim Yojeung-ssi."

She heaved a loud sigh as she wiped her tears. Xiumin went on her side and gave her tissues, rubbing her back gently. "You did well, Yojeung."

"How do you feel Kim Yojeung-ssi?" the psychiatrist asked.

"I'm good." she replied truthfully, smiling although her face was still stained with tears. "It felt nice."

Yojeung felt light and at peace. She knew that it could have been because of what they did. Although it was just to help ease her mind, for her, everything were true. That she indeed met Gab and they indeed talked to each other.

That they indeed had the closure they needed.

"I took a video. Would you like to watch it later?" Xiumin asked, his voice ever so gentle.

She shook her head no. "What I saw is what I want to stay in my memories. I guess I would prefer it that way."

"Okay, but I'll show it to Suho and the others so they would know how the session went. Is it okay?"