Epilouge

EPILOUGE

*-----*

"Oppa, where are you now?"

Yojeung's voice asked from the other line, her voice laced with confusion and concern. "I thought you went to the den first?"

"I did. I just went to a cafe. I'm on my way back though." Xiumin answered, placing the keys on his car to turn it on. "Those little idiots there made me play with them and I lost the bet so I have to buy them some coffees as punishment."

He heard her laugh in return. "Oh, you know how they are. Specially Sehun and Baekhyun!"

He also laughed with her. He was about to leave when suddenly, he realized that he left his wallet inside the cafe. He rushed out of his car and ran back inside. "Gosh my wallet!"

"What?!"

"Nothing. I'll be on my way now. Go have fun with Suho and the others while you wait for me." he replied. Yojeung muttered a quiet "Sure!" and bid him goodbye before ending the call.

He then asked for the same waitress if she had seen any wallet which she fortunately saw and hid well. She gave it back immediately and Xiumin happily accepted, thanking her numerous times.

As he went back out of the cafe, his mind was still preoccupied of the fact that he almost lost his wallet when suddenly, he bumped into a person who had dropped her ice candy on the floor.

"It died." he heard her say lowly.

The girl then glared at him as if he did something illegal and asked, "How are you going to take responsibility?"

He was surely taken aback at her attitude. For him, she was being kind of rude. He admit it was his fault but she doesn't have to act that way for it was an accident. It wasn't like he intended dropping her precious ice candy anyway.

"I.. I can buy you another one. I'm really sorry. I didn't me---"

"It's okay." she sourly replied.

He sighed before bowing one last time as a sign of his apology before leaving. He wasn't a person who had the need of having the last word and not wanting to make the Hellions wait longer, he decided to just leave.

Little did he know, it wouldn't be the last time that they would meet each other.

_______________________________________

"You're doing great Yojeung! Keep going!" he heard Lay in the distance.

When Baekhyun noticed Xiumin coming in, he immediately ran towards him and took one of the coffees. "You sure took your time. They've started training the two already."

"How is it going?" he asked, passing the cups of coffee to Sehun, Chen, and Luhan.

"As usual, Lay's being strict with Yojeung's training. But she's doing good actually. She managed to maintain her defenses today." Baekhyun answered.

"Inha is also doing great. She defeated Luhan. Although she stumbled on her own attack while playing offensive." Chen added.

"You should have seen it, hyung. It was hilarious. She fell face first!" Sehun laughed, remembering Inha's mishap awhile ago. Chen then flicked his fingers on Sehun's forehead for laughing at her in which Sehun whined.

Xiumin's eyes then concentrated watching Yojeung as she train. He feel so happy to know that Yojeung has finally been freed from the past and is now heading towards the future. They were finally able to see the side of Yojeung where she laughs wholeheartedly and smiles brightly, showing no signs of hidden pain and agony.