Chapter 2

I stood in line behind about 70 girls. I was so excited, yet silently cursing my sister and mother for only getting one wristband. I was by myself. I sighed, and put my headphones in, blasting 1D and tuning out the world around me. I moved up in line once in a while, without looking up. I didn't even notice how much the line had moved, or that I was singing out loud.

"But I see you, with him, slow dancin', tearin' me apart, cause you don't se--" my singing was cut off by someone tapping me on the shoulder. I ripped my earphones out, annoyed, and didn't look up. "Can I help you?"

"Erm.. Hi, it's uh, your turn. I mean.. Em.. You're at the front of the line." my eyes widened as I looked up and saw Harry Styles and Niall Horan in front of me. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Y'okay there, babe?" Niall said in his sweet accent. I blinked stupidly and said,

"I'm Alyssa. I love you." I blushed. Niall laughed his signature laugh and both of them grabbed each of my arms.

"We love you too, now let's go meet the rest of the boys."

This wasn't like a normal, 5 second, picture and goodbye meet and greet. I figured that out when Harry and Niall escorted me to a lounge room with tons of arcade games and couches.

"Boys," Harry called. They all turned and smiled at me.

"This is Alyssa," Niall finished.

"Alyssa!" Louis yelled as he stood up and ran to me.

"Louis!" I yelled back and jumped into his open arms. We all bursted into a fit of laughter as Louis let me down. I ran over to Zayn and hugged him.

"Hello, beautiful," he breathed into my hair during our hug. I giggled and ran over to Liam.

"Well, hello babe!" he smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I walked back over to Niall and Harry.

"Um, let me introduce myself again and lets pretend you didn't hear me singing earlier," I giggled. "Hi, Niall," I hugged him. "And hello Harold," I giggled and hugged him. We all went and sat on the floor in a circle, and I sat beside Niall. Okay, so, I love all of the boys, but I've always wanted to be Mrs. Horan.

"So, did you get the wristband for a special occasion or something?" Zayn asked and the boys all looked at me waiting for me to answer.

"Well, today's my sixteenth birthday, so this was my present this morning," I explained. All of a sudden, the boys erupted in a beautiful version of Happ Birthday. I grinned and applauded them when they finished.

"That was beautiful! So now what?" I asked.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis screamed.

"Oh lord," I turned to face Niall. "Should I be afraid?"

Niall grinned. "Be very, very afraid."