Chapter 10

I woke the next morning to the smell of bacon under my nose. I opened my eyes to find Harry holding a plate of bacon, eggs, toast and pineapple under my nose. That was my absolute favourite breakfast.

"Mmm, thanks Haz," I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "But, I can't eat this all myself!"

In one swift movement, he had picked me up out of Niall's bed and brought me to his bed. He put his arm around me, winked and then stole a piece of toast.

"So, where is everyone?" I asked as I swallowed a piece of pineapple.

"They all went out so we could have a special day," he smiled.

"You're too sweet," I laughed and poked my finger in his dimple.

"Not the dimple!" he joked and pretended to bite my finger.

We joked and talked while finishing up the food.

"That was so good, oh my god," I sighed.

"I'm glad you liked it, I knew it was your favourite. Don't ask how I know, I have my sources," he winked.

"I guess I won't question it," I joked. "But, I'm gonna go shower!" I kissed his cheek and walked to the bathroom.

I started the shower, stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water hit my body. I stepped out for a minute, plugged my iPod into the docking station, and starting playing 1D.

I've always been a singer, ever since I was little. I sang everywhere and anywhere, especially in the shower.

"It's everything about you, you, you. Everything that you do, do, do. From the way that we touch baby, to the way that you kiss on me!" I stopped singing when I felt two big hands go around my waist. I screamed and jumped forward, then turned around to see Harry, laughing like crazy.

Harry was... Wow. Naked. I don't even know how to explain. He looked heavenly. I admit that I spent a solid minute checking him out because I could see he was doing the same to me.

"What are you doing in here?" I laughed.

"Well, I heard you singing so I had to come listen!"

"Right... So listening means getting naked and getting in the shower with me?" I giggled.

"Exactly, babe," he winked and put his hands on my face. He pressed his forehead to mine, our lips just inches from each other. His beautiful green eyes stared deeply into mine, and he had the most adorable smile on his face. He brushed his lips quickly and softly against mine and then pulled away. I desperately needed more, he was teasing me.

"Harry, you can't just do that!" I whined.

"Sorry, babe," he whispered. "Is this better?"

He grabbed my hips and pulled me roughly toward him. He smashed his lips against mine and started kissing me fiercely. His tongue worked all around my mouth, his kisses were hypnotic. His mouth strayed from mine and onto my cheek, my jawbone, all around my neck. I moaned slightly and placed my hands against his chest. He moved his mouth to the front of my neck, then lower to my chest, then my stomach, right below my belly button, and stayed there. He kissed all along there and traced a line with his tongue. My moaning was his satisfaction. He stood back up, and I leaned into his ear.

"Take me, Harry," I breathed quietly. "My period is over." His eyes widened, and then he picked me up bride style. He slammed the water off and practically sprints to his room.

"Are you sure, Alyssa?" He asked as he laid me down on the bed.

I nodded my head.

"No, Lyss, I need words."

"Yes, Harry. I'm sure about this."

"This is your first time?" he smiled.

"Yep," I bit my lip.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm nervous! And it's gonna hurt," I chewed on my thumb nail.

"I'll be gentle, okay? Everything will be fine. Do you trust me?" He asked soothingly.

"Okay. And of course I do."

"Then you have nothing to worry about," he smiled reassuringly. He kissed me tenderly. "Are you ready?"

I smiled up at him. "Let's do this."

He smiled as he hovered over me. He kissed my neck and ran his hands over my body. He gave me one last kiss and smile before he began.

The pain was intense. He was going slow and being gentle, but he was just so... Big. I felt my eyes begin to water, so I squeezed them shut to prevent myself from crying.

"I'm sorry, babe. The pain will be gone soon."

He was right. After a while, the pain was completely gone, and in it's place, was pleasure.

"Harry.." I moaned.

"Yes babe, yell my name," he groaned.

"HARRY!" I cried out.

This was the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life.

After we were finished, I laid with my head on his chest, as we both tried to catch our breath.

"You okay, babe?" he asked as he kissed my forehead.

"I am fantastic. That was incredible, Harry," I grinned.

"I'm so glad you chose me to be your first," he smiled sincerely. "But, we gotta get ready, your day isn't over."