Chapter 3

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" the boys chanted. I had one arm soothing my stomach as I finished off the 2-liter carton of milk. I took the last sip and threw the carton on the ground. The boys cheered and I high fived them all.

"So. Much. Milk," I gasped, and collapsed on the floor beside Niall. I groaned and held my stomach.

"Aww babe, come here," Niall said as he opened his legs and sat me between them. He wrapped his arms around my belly and gently rubbed it, soothing the aches.

"Aww, how cute is this?" said Harry. He crawled over, took my iPhone and snapped a few pics of me and Nialler. I closed my eyes and leaned back against his chest.

"That's really helping, Nialler," I said calmly.

"I'm glad," he said as he rested his chin on my head.

"I can't handle this cuteness!" Louis said taking a picture. "Alyssa, what's your twitter name?" I blushed. I refused to tell them.

"Alyssa, I will tickle the shit out of your feet," Zayn threatened.

"Oh my God, no!" I protested. Zayn started and I immediately started kicking. "Okay, okay I'll tell!" The boys sat attentively waiting for me to tell. I sighed. "Okay. It's iNiallersBabe." I said blushing. The boys all started laughing at me and Niall was blushing but also giggling.

"Guys, look at Alyssa's last tweet," Liam said between fits of laughter.

"NOOOO!" I yelled as I hid my face in my knees.

Louis read my tweet in his Girly voice impression, "Omg like, Niall is so gorgeous. The things I woud do to that boy, ugh." Everyone around me died. Niall was rolling on the floor, and everyone else was bent over, holding their stomachs laughing.

"Guysssss," I whined. "It's not my fault that I'm sexually frustrated okay?!" I laughed.

"She's right guys," Niall said. "It's not my fault I'm so irresistible." We all laughed, and Niall spread his legs around me and pulled me close again. He rested his head on my shoulder and breathed "cutie" into my ear. I was fangirling so hard on the inside.

"Right guys, let's continue this game!" Harry smiled mischievously. "Alyssa, I dare you to do a fashion show."

"With what clothes?" I asked suspiciously. Harry handed me a bag and I looked inside.

"are you shitting me Harold?! I use a chicken out!"

"No chicken outs, babe," Louis laughed. I groaned, and went into the bathroom. I slipped off my clothes and pulled the lacy, black, lingerie item out of the bag. Oh god, I whispered. Well, maybe this will make Niall like me, I thought. The outfit pushed my boobs up, and was a thong at the back so it made my butt look good. I peeked my head out of the bathroom. "What do I do again?" I asked.

"Fashion show!" Harry said eagerly.

"And a nice little show in the middle of the circle," Zayn winked. I took a deep breath, and walked out. The boys' mouths hung open as I strutted over. I struck a pose toward each of the boys, as sexy as I could. They hooted and cheered as I did so.

"Am I done?" I asked.

"Do a dance!" Niall said in a flirty tone. I started dancing seductively in the middle of the circle, and I gasped as the boys started tucking money into my thong.

"Hehehe, you pervs!" I yelled. They were all laughing hysterically, so I decided to go change. I came back out and cuddled up beside Niall.

"You looked hot," Harry winked.

"I'm glad, I practiced just in case I would have to put on a show for you one day," I joked, sticking my tongue out.

"Now truths!" Niall exclaimed.

Liam looked at Niall, then at me. "Alyssa, would you ever go on a date with Niall?" they all laughed while I blushed. Niall found a beach ball behind us and threw it at Liam's head. "Sorry Niall, you guys are just too cute!"

"Yes," I said quietly.

"Yes, what?" Louis asked.

"Yes I would go on a date with Niall." Niall smiled really big and put his arm around me.

"How far have you gone with a guy?" Harry smiled cheekily at me.

"Harry Edward. Of course you would ask that. But you guys are gonna laugh so hard at me," I whined.

"No, we won't, just tell us babe!" Zayn exclaimed.

"I haven't even had my first kiss yet," I groaned.

"Awwwww," they all said.

"That's adorable!" Harry smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hush Styles," I laughed. Just then, their security guard Paul walked in.

"Sorry guys, but this wraps up the last meet and greet," he said.

"NOOO!" Louis yelled. We lined up for a group picture, and then I got individual pictures with each boy. We said our goodbyes and hugged, and as I was about to walk out the door they stopped me.

"Can we all get your number babe?" Liam asked nicely.

"Yeah! You're by far the best fan we've ever hung out with!" Zayn agreed.

"Aww, of course!" I gave them my numbers and they texted me theirs.

"We'll see you again, baby. Don't worry. " Niall hugged me as he saw I started to cry. We all had a group hug, and I went out to the parking lot to meet my mom.