Chapter 9

For once, I was the first one awake. I rolled over and looked at the clock.

"7:05, gross," I whispered to myself.

Just then Haz rolled over and woke up, and motioned me over to his bed. I quietly got down and climbed up to his bed.

"Good morning, gorgeous," he smirked.

I checked myself in his phone and saw how horrid I looked.

"You're funny, Styles," I said sarcastically.

"Ohh, relax, babe!" he laughed and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me tightly into his chest.

"Mff muhmf," I mumbled against his chest.

He lifted my head off of him. "Repeat?"

"You're a freak," I repeated.

He pinched my cheeks like I was a five year old and said, "Yeah, but you love me," he grinned.

"Unfortunately, I do," I sighed.

He pressed his lips against my cheek, causing me to blush.

"Aw, wittle wed cheeks," he smirked.

I buried my face in his pillow to hide my blushing.

"Let's go watch tv, babe," he said as he climbed down, and lifted me down single handedly.

Yeah. It's true. Harry Styles, lifted me with one arm. Holy lord.

We sat on the couch, and Harry put it in the One Direction Tour DVD.

"Really, Harry?"

"Yep. Tell me when I look sexy," he winked.

While we watched it, every time Harry CLEARLY looked like a sex god, he would look at me. I would keep my mouth closed and raise my eyebrow. This kept going on until he lost it.

"Come on, Alyssa! I know that I look sexy there, so just say it!" he whined.

I bursted into laughter.

"Oh my god, Harry! Calm down!" I giggled like mad.

"I know your weakness," he said mischievously.

I stared wide-eyed at him. He crawled close to me.

"Harry..." I started. "Don't."

He raised his hands and started wiggling his fingers. Then, he started tickling my stomach, my waist, and on my, like, crotch line.

I started thrashing around and screaming and laughing.

"HARRY!!!! AHAHAHAHA STOP! OH MY GOD I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS! AHHHHH HARRY!" I threw myself over the back of the couch and thumped on the floor.

Everyone came running out at once.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Louis freaked.

I stood up from the ground, gasping for air.

"Harry..." I breathed heavily. "knows my, uh, my weakness."

Niall walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Which is?" he kissed my cheek.

"I'm overly ticklish, in select areas," I laughed.

"Yeah, but I know one place where you're ticklish that your best friend told me," he smiled an evil smile.

I had to ponder for a moment to remember what spot he was talking about. He stuck his pointer finger out, and I realized where the spot was. Niall had a tight grip on me and I couldn't break lose.