How you met

Tanner:

"ARRANGED MARRIAGE! SINCE I WAS A BABY! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!" you stormed away from your parents' charity ball, where they just announced to you about your new husband, Tanner Hendricks. Blinding rage came over you. The daughter of a millionaire, volentold to marry someone she had just met.

You were hardly able to even leave your own room let alone be leave the country. All you wanted to do was travel the world. So you walked to your room and started packing your bags. 'This Tanner guy is gonna be sorry he made a deal with my scumbag dad.' you were going to be free! After shoving clothes into the suitcase you swung it over your balcony.

Swinging your leg over you were going to jump when

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." a deep voice spoke out of the blue. You didn't turn to see who it was, just sitting on the balcony railing.

"Who said I haven't? It's easy if you know how." the voice chuckled and you felt someone wrap their hands around your eyes, pulling you close to their chest.

"You know, if we really do get married, I promise to take you wherever you want to go. I know exactly how it feels to be stuck somewhere." he finishes speaking and left you by yourself. Confused, you glanced back at the receding shadow and moved onto the balcony.

"Is he telling the truth?"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Oko- Dandere

It was kindergarten, a small boy with big blue eyes stood in the corner, scared and ashamed of hitting the girl for not giving him the toy truck. All she wanted to do was play cars, but he didn't want her to.

"Oko, what do you say to (y/n)?" he looked at the other child who was welling up with tears.

"S-sorry." he looked at her and asked "do you still want to play cars?" her expression lit right up. He smiled and gave her the toy truck.

At seventeen Oko smiled as he sat at his desk, listening to music and reminiscing. Suddenly he heard a thud on his desk and (y/n) was there. He looked up and smiled.

"So... I got an A in math thanks to you!" she tackled the greenish-blue haired male in a huge bear hug. He smiled and closed his eyes, not even saying your welcome. He just wrapped his arms around her.

=====================÷============

Petros- Tsundere

You scored a spot in a company retreat to the Caribbean, excited about the retreat and not who was coming. All of the girls were going because of the CEO of the company, Petros, would be going. You honestly could care less though.

At the airport you bump into a group of paparazzi taking pictures of someone.

"EXCUSE ME BUT I NEED TO GET TO MY FLIGHT!" suddenly a gap opened and you fell through, at the feet of someone very sharply dressed. His long green hair was pulled into a tight knot at the back of his head and his brown eyes pierced hers.

"Who are you?" he asked in a condescending voice "where is my secretary? She said she would be here." he looked around to find a small curvy blonde with a cappuccino and "nerd glasses" on. "There you are Kristen. I need you to take my bags." She smiled ditzily and grabbed a tiny bag and walked off. The crowd left and you stood in a daze. What the hell?

##############################

Haruka- Himidere

Haruka has had more than his fair share of girls asking him out. He often times got in trouble because of this. His charm and wit never breaking when confronted. But suddenly- a girl, you, came in and he started to lose composure. Its not like you were anything special, you just had a way of unraveling him. Did we forget to mention he hasn't even talked to you?

You were intimidated by him. 'Someone shouldn't have that much power.' you thought. Then it happened, one day during science.

"Haruka, you will be partners with (y/n) over here." suddenly everything went blank in his mind. He gets to talk to her! 'Finally! A princess suitable for a prince. They would rule the school! We are God! We Killed the dino-'

"Hello? Are you listening?" he snapped out of his daze as they walked to his car. Heading straight home from there.

(Side note, yes it was a reference, no he is not going to try to blow up school.)

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Hibiki- Yandere

'Crap! I'm gonna be late!' you rushed to school, 'first day and I'm in trouble already!' jumping over hurtles and dodging kids, you slowed down when you reached the music room. A gentle voice rang out in an ardent tone which solicited only awe from your mind. As you opened the door to peak in you saw to blue eyes staring back at you. A small twinges of embarrassment washed over before he invited you to come in.

"Sorry I uh... Kinda heard you singing and I liked it... A lot." you apologize. But he paid no attention, only playing on as he stared at you, blue eyes glittering as he sang. After finishing he stood up and smiled.

"Its alright, only if you tell me honestly, what do you think about my voice?"

"It was amazing! I've never heard of a song that well sang!"

He smiled. Not only was she really pretty but she loved his voice. 'I like you already, my Angel.'