Butt + S M A C C = ?

You were sitting on the couch stomach side down. Reading contentedly as you listened to the sounds of classic music. Tanner saw you sitting there.

"Cute." He said softly to himself. He went to sit down besides your legs and you looked away from your book.

"Hey babe."

"Goddess." He smiled. His hand slowly roamed up to your thigh and started massaging your legs. You let out a sigh of relief. Suddenly, Tanner felt something. A tiny voice in his head whispering something. He tried to refuse, but suddenly, his hand had roamed up and... Smack! A quick, gentle spanking to the but. Tanner saw your face, afraid that you were going to screech at him, but all was quiet...

"... Tanner, baby, um, please, would you do that tonight?"

Oko:
"Date night! Let's go!" You smiled a little. Oko just smiled and took your hand. His eyes roamed what you were wearing and he thought back to what his friend had said earlier that day.

"Dude, smacking a girls butt is like... Telling her she's a snacc, that you love her, and she's sexy too." He smiled. He was a popular chick magnet at school and how he was friend with him, he had no idea.

"But, Y/n isn't- I mean she is but-" Oko had blushed hard. His friend laughed.

"Look, you don't have to do it. She might not like it. Don't actually do it unless you know she likes it because it's like... Kinda kinky." Oko blushed even harder.

"Just do it once, if she doesn't like it then don't do it."

"But- snacc-"

His friend was distracted by a girl.

Oko now watched you. You were dressed in slightly nicer clothes tonight. The cute, short dress was tight enough to give you curves in the perfect places and your hair was done very nicely. Oko knew why, it was the fancy date night of the month. Watching you walk, he thought about what his friend said. Oko decidedly thought of you as a snacc. He wanted to show you love and affection, and it did help that you were really- um, really- okay, really sexy that night. He blushed hard as he approached. Taking a hand and- wrapping it around your waist, you two walked to the restaurant.

After dinner, you went around the lake in town, enjoying the moonlight in the warm spring air. After taking you home, Oko had taken a shaky, sharp breath.

But even before he could move his hand out, you had smacked his buns real hard. He tensed a little. You blushed.

"Y-your friend told me it was a way to say I love you!" You blush. Oko is stunned. Clever bastard. He pulls you in tightly and smiled into your hair.

The quiet night fills with birds chirping their good-byes and Oko smacking you quickly on the butt too.

Let's just say it's a small little thing that you do now... Not even realizing how sexual the gesture is.

Petros:

You decided to dress nicely today. After all it was a board meeting. Taking notes for Petros and fixing the slideshow when it broke. All throughout the meeting though, he kept sneaking looks at you then scowling when you caught him. After, while you were cleaning up, he sighed.

"Y/n, why are you wearing that? N-not that it's ugly, but I'm... It's not pretty either um... I can't do this!" He sighed, blushing harshly and rubbing his temples.

"Sir, I've dressed like this for the past 2 days. If your just now seeing me, I'm beginning to wonder if you're really all that interested in noticing me..." You had approached him slowly whilst he stumbled back towards the wall. You plant a hand on the wall and stare at him dead in the eyes. His face was tomato red and his eyes were roaming around quickly. You lean in and kiss him, deeply, and, deciding to finally get a little more heated, you kiss his neck, leaving mark where you had just unbuttoned his shirt. His breath was rapid, his heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to pop out of his chest. After turning to walk away, you felt a quick smack on the butt and you soon around.

Petros is grinning nervously at you. You only wink and sway out of the room.

Haruka-

He was sitting on his thrown and you came to sit down on top of him. He didn't want you to wrinkle his clothes so he more or less wrapped his hand around your buns and you blushed. He froze for a second and then squished a little. He received a good smack on the shoulder for that one.

Hibiki-

Oh, you constantly smack his cute butt. In turn he just spins around and winks at you. Because, your a babe and that's great.

→_→←_←→_→←_←→_→←_←→_→←_←

So I usually upload something on April first as a prank. The joke this year is that I actually uploaded! Hahahah..... Yeah I'm shi-