The Apology

Tanner apologizes for the authors unwillingness to update, although wanting to do so often. He sighed and rubs his head, stressed over multiple things.

Oko apologizes for her absence of work, due to her job and kitten sitting. He blushes a deep color whilst walking down the street with you.

Petros smacks his face as he says sorry for her procrastination. Those works should have been on his desk weeks ago! Not to mention that he wanted to see his secretary again.

Haruka apologizes about the lack of chapters, being stuck and or burnt out after family affairs can really get to ya. After all, he should know, he was the king of stressful family matters anyways. (Foreshadowing? Probably not.)

Hibiki just wants you to stay, but don't force loyalty. You never know when the stupid, fickle, ridiculous author will want to change her ways. He growls with a deep lack of hatred as he glares at me for separating you two for so long. I sweat drop.

But the one thing they are all celebrating?

Being number one in "dere"

No srsly, how tf did I jump ahead of the fkucing goddess of yandere xReader books, fcking Maskcover? Guys. I'm excited. Like... Really fickung excited.

As the author rambles, all five boys attempt to smack her back into an apology, only to get sent back into the pages of book where they belong. A muffled sorry is heard as they whimper.

"This was supposed to be a serious event, Fire," sighed Tanner.

"Uh-huh," agreed Oko.

"Yup." the other three echo in unison.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!?" yells Firebidden, who stresses out.

Again, I'm extremely sorry, but if you give me half a month, I promise I'll make it up to you with lets say five new chapters, and each dere gets their own special chapter? Would that satiate you? Again, I'm sorry.